Introduction PMS Handilaz Mini II Handheld Particle Counter
Sensitivity range: 0.2 – 10 µm – Complete Troubleshooting from a handheld particle counter
The HandiLaz®Mini II handheld particle counter (PMS Handilaz Mini II) from Particle Measuring Systems is ergonomically designed to fit in the palm of your hand. Rugged and dependable, this small footprint, light weight instrument provides tremendous value for cost-conscious users who want a reliable, easy-to-use, handheld particle counter.
With a comprehensive set of features, the HandiLaz® Mini II handheld Particle Counter is a low cost alternative for spot monitoring.
Small and powerful, it has a simple and intuitive user interface that allows you to perform particle sampling in seconds. Additionally, it features a high sensitivity, fully compensated sensor with ultra-low noise and an unlimited number of size channels that will guarantee high accuracy and repeatability. It’s an ideal particle counter for users who are in need of convenient cleanroom monitoring that serves as a diagnostic tool to troubleshoot sources of particle generation without the hassle of heavy equipment.
- 200 nm to 10 μm size range, suitable for Semiconductor, Advanced Processing and Pharmaceutical applications
- Internal pulse height analyzer allows for unlimited selection of channel sizes
- 10 nm resolution
- Integration of temperature and differential pressure into particle measurement
- Calibrated to ISO 21501-4 Standard
- Simple touchscreen and single button operation
- Advanced on-screen analysis
Benefits PMS Handilaz Mini II
- Low-cost alternative for spot monitoring and troubleshooting
- Versatile for many application
- Rechargeable battery with minimal downtime
- Particle measurements in seconds
- Simple, intuitive user interface
- USB and SD storage of data
- 3.2 in (81 mm) wide
- Weighs only 1.8 lb (0.83 kg)
- Li-Ion rechargeable battery for 5-hour continuous counting (user- replaceable)
- Conducting ISO (including ISO 14644-1) 3 to 9 verification of cleanrooms
- Point-of-use measurements in cleanrooms
- Detecting local particle sources
- Cleanroom filter/air handling system performance inspection
- Determine points of interest to monitor continuously (via Airnet II-4 Facility Management System)
- Inspect potential areas where sensitive instrumentation and equipment will be installed
Review PMS Handilaz Mini II Handheld Particle Counter
There are no reviews yet.