SPECIFICATIONS MILWAUKEE M18 FBL-0 FUEL™ BLOWER
|Air volume (m³/minute):||8.75 / 12.7|
|Airflow speed (km/h):||133 / 193|
|Fan speed (rpm):||14000|
|Noise rating (db(A)):||83|
|Lock On button:||Yes|
|Battery platform:||M18™ REDLITHIUM™-ION|
|Weight with battery pack if applicable (kg):||3.3kg (9.0Ah)|
|Length with nozzle (mm):||386|
The M18 FUEL™ Blower (Milwaukee M18 FBL-0) has the power to clear from 15 ft, gets to full throttle in under 1 second, and is up to 4 lbs lighter than competitors.
Designed to meet landscape maintenance professional needs, the POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor and REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ XC8.0 Battery (sold seperately) deliver 450 CFM and 120 MPH output.
The blower features a variable speed trigger and high/low speed settings for increased control.
The high setting is for the most demanding applications and low is optimized for clearing debris from flower beds without moving mulch.
The lock on button allows the blower to be locked on to full throttle, so the operating hand can be relaxed reducing fatigue.
The M18 FUEL™ Blower is fully compatible with 200+ solutions on the M18™ system.
– POWERSTATE™ brushless motor provides increased efficiency, lasts longer and delivers maximum power
– REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence system delivers an advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery and uniquely enhances the tool performance under load
– Ergonomic inline design clears debris and dirt in tight spaces
– Up to 12.74 m³/min of air volume at 193 km/h to clear debris
– Variable trigger and speed lock for full power control
– Lock-on switch
– Flexible battery system: works with all MILWAUKEE® M18™batteries