SPECIFICATIONS MILWAUKEE M18 FQID-0 FUEL™ SURGE™ 1/4″ HEX HYDRAULIC IMPACT DRIVER (Milwaukee 2760)
Torque (Nm): 50
No load speed (rpm): 900 / 2100 / 3000 / 3000
Battery platform: M18™ REDLITHIUM™-ION
Impact rate (ipm): 1800 / 2900 / 4000 / 4000
Max. bolt diameter (mm): M14
Tool Reception: 1/4″ HEX
Voltage (V): 18
Weight with battery pack if applicable (kg): 1.8kg (5.0Ah)
Length (mm): 135
LED Light: Yes
FUEL Gauge: Yes
Introduction Milwaukee M18 FQID-0
The M18 FUEL™ SURGE™ 1/4″ Hex Hydraulic Impact Driver (M18 FQID-0, Milwaukee 2760) is the quietest cordless fastening solution on the market.
With Milwaukee’s new FLUID-DRIVE™ Hydraulic Powertrain, users will experience up to 50% quieter operation, 3X less vibration for smoother operation, and faster driving speeds compared to standard impacts.
M18 FQID-0 has the POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers up to 0-3,000 RPM with constant power output to drive screws faster.
REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence is the most advanced electronic system on the market, preventing damage to the tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating.
For use with REDLITHIUM™ Compact Batteries or Extended Capacity Batteries (sold separately), which deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries on the market.
The 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL™ provides greater control over output speed and power for greater versatility.
Self-Tapping Screw Mode is designed to reduce walking when starting self-tapping screws as well as reduce overdriving, breaking and stripping out screws.
- MILWAUKEE POWERSTATE Brushless Motor provides more power, more run-time, and longer life.
- REDLINK PLUS Electronic Intelligence enables advanced communication between your batteries and tools, allowing for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and productivity.
- The MILWAUKEE REDLITHIUM-ION Battery Pack is the most durable pack on the market delivering more run-time, power and longer battery life.
- FLUID-DRIVE Hydraulic Powertrain reduces metal on metal contact within the tool, delivering quieter operation, smoother performance, and increased durability over a standard impact
- 4-mode drive control provides greater control over output speed and power
Since the company began in 1924, Milwaukee Tool has led the industry in developing innovative solutions that deliver increased productivity and unmatched durability for professional construction users. Whether it is through our world-leading M12™ and M18™ cordless systems, the ground-breaking performance of our M12 and M18 FUEL™ products, jobsite lighting, time-saving accessories, or innovative hand tool and storage products, Milwaukee are dedicated to delivering a continuous flow of advanced, trade-specific solutions. Milwaukee Tool is not simply a manufacturer – Milwaukee are progressive problem solvers.