SPECIFICATIONS MILWAUKEE M12 FQID-0C FUEL SURGE™ HYDRAULIC IMPACT DRIVER (Milwaukee 2551)
Torque (Nm): 16 / 40 / 50
No load speed (rpm): 0 – 1100 / 2200/ 3200 / 3200
Battery platform: M12™ REDLITHIUM™-ION
Impact rate (ipm): 0 – 950 / 2200 / 3400 / 3400
Max. bolt diameter (mm): M14
Tool Reception: 1/4″ HEX
Voltage (V): 12
Length (mm): 140
LED Light: Yes
FUEL Gauge: Yes
Introduction Milwaukee M12 FQID-0C
M12 FUEL SURGE™ ¼” Hex Hydraulic Impact Driver (MILWAUKEE M12 FQID-0C, Milwaukee 2551) is the industry’s first 12-volt hydraulic driver.
Featuring our FLUID-DRIVE™ Hydraulic Powertrain, the hydraulic driver will let you experience operation up to 2X quieter with less vibration for smoother and faster driving speeds compared to standard impacts.
The compact size of the tool and battery give you unmatched access in tight spaces and allows for easy transport on a tool belt and easy fitting into your job site tool bag.
It is equipped with the POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers up to 0-3,200 RPM with constant power output to drive screws faster.
Built-in REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence is the most advanced electronic system on the market, preventing damage to your tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating.
The Milwaukee 2551 is compatible with all Milwaukee® M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Compact Batteries or Extended Capacity Batteries, providing you with more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries.
The impact driver’s 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL gives you greater control over output speed and power for greater versatility in a wide range of applications.
Self-Tapping Screw Mode reduces walking when you are self-tapping screws as well as reduces overdriving, breaking and stripping out screws.
- The M12 FUEL SURGE hydraulic driver is Milwaukee’s quietest 12V impact driver, delivers best in class sound at only 76 dB(A) in wood fastening applications
- FLUID-DRIVE hydraulic powertrain reduces metal on metal contact within the tool, delivering quieter operation, smoother performance and increased durability over a standard impact
- The Milwaukee DRIVE CONTROL allows the user to shift into four different speed and torque settings to maximise application versatility
- POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers up to 0 – 3,200 RPM with constant power output to drive screws faster
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence system delivers the most advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery and uniquely enhances the tool performance under load
- REDLITHIUM-ION battery pack provides superior pack construction, electronics and fade-free performance to deliver more run time and more work over pack life
- 1/4″ Hex chuck for quick and easy bit change
- Flexible battery system: works with all Milwaukee M12 batteries
Review MILWAUKEE M12 FQID-0C FUEL™ SURGE™ HYDRAULIC IMPACT DRIVER
There are no reviews yet.