SPECIFICATIONS MILWAUKEE M12 FCOT-0X FUEL™ CUT OFF TOOL
Disc diameter (mm): 76
No load speed (m/mins): 20,000
Max. cutting depth (mm): 16.3
Arbor size(mm): 10mm
Battery platform: M12™ REDLITHIUM™-ION
Voltage (V): 12
Weight with battery pack if applicable (kg): 1.3 (M12B6)
LED Light: Yes
FUEL Gauge: Yes
Introduction MILWAUKEE M12 FCOT-0X
The M12 FUEL™ 3″ Compact Cut Off Tool (Milwaukee M12 FCOT-0X) delivers multi-material cutting capability in an ergonomic package, optimized for one-handed use.
Spinning at 20,000 RPM and featuring a POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor.
The M12 FCOT – delivers fast and accurate cutting performance in a wide range of materials.
The unique reversible blade rotation feature provides users ultimate control over material removal, along with the ability to select their desired blade rotation for the direction they need to cut.
For ultimate cutting versatility, the M12 FCOT – ships with three accessories: a metal cut off wheel, a diamond tile blade, and a carbide abrasive blade.
M12 FCOT – also includes a tool free accessory guard & shoe that includes a vacuum adapter for dust mitigation as well as cut depth adjustment. Lastly, the tool also features tool free guard adjustment and an LED light.
– Fast accurate cutting with up to 20,000 RPM.
– Optimised ergonomic design for easy control and one-handed use. Only 1.1 kg and 226 mm in length.
– Multi-material cutting capability with variety of blades available (metal cut-off wheel, carbide abrasive blade and diamond tile blade).
– A very capable problem solving tool for cutting steel, stainless steel, non-ferrous materials, drywall, fibre cement, plastic and ceramics
– Easily adjustable guard and unique forward/reverse selectable blade rotation direction to protect user from debris in various cutting positions
– Quick release dust shoe with depth adjustment and optional dust extraction port
– Brushless POWERSTATE™ motor delivers more power in a more compact size
– REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence system delivers an advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery and uniquely enhances the tool performance under load
– REDLITHIUM™ battery pack provides superior pack construction, electronics and fade-free performance to deliver more run time and more work over pack life
– Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long term pack durability
– 76 mm blade offers up to 16.3 mm depth of cut
– Fuel gauge displays remaining charge
– Brightest LED workspace illumination
– Flexible battery system: works with all MILWAUKEE® M12™ batteries