specifications Sound Calibrator NC-75
Compact and lightweight sound calibrator allows highly reliable and accurate measurement anywhere
Applicable standards: IEC 60942: 2017 class1, ANSI/ASA S1.40-2006 class1, JIS C 1515: 2020 class 1, CE marking, WEEE directive, Chinese RoHS
Supported microphones: Microphones made by RION and microphones made by other manufacturers that meet the IEC 61094-4 size specifications 1-inch microphones. 1/2-inch microphones (with supplied adapter). 1/4-inch microphones (with optional adapter)
Nominal sound pressure level: 94 dB
Sound pressure level tolerance: Max. ±0.20 dB
Nominal frequency: 1 000 Hz
Frequency tolerance: Max. ±0.1%
THD + noise: Max. 1.0 % (22.4 Hz to 22.4 kHz)
Dimensions and weight: Approx. 42 mm (H) x 77 mm (W) x 70 mm (D), approx. 200 g
Power supply: IEC LR6 (size AA) alkaline battery x 2; IEC LR6 (size AA) nickel-hydride rechargeable battery (“Eneloop pro” supported) x 2
Battery life: 50 hours or more (using two alkaline batteries, continuous use); 50 hours or more (using two nickel-hydride rechargeable batteries [eneloop pro], continuous use)
Supplied accessories: Soft case x 1, 1/2-inch microphone adapter x 1, IEC LR6 (size AA) alkaline battery x 2, hand strap x 1, JCSS Calibration Certificate x 1
*RION standard ambient conditions: static pressure 101.325 kPa, ambient temperature 23°C, relative humidity 50 %
Optional accessories: 1/4-inch microphone adapter NC-75-S11
Features Sound Calibrator
– Integrated newly developed reference microphone enables feedback control that completely eliminates the need for atmospheric pressure and coupler volume correction, resulting in highly accurate and reliable calibration.
– Effective coupler sound insulation (30 dB or higher*). Permits calibration also in relatively noisy environments.
– Each product comes standard with a JCSS Calibration Certificate, demonstrating high quality.
* Conforming with IEC 60942: 2017 class 1 and JIS C 1515: 2004
* Each product comes standard with a JCSS Calibration Certificate, demonstrating high quality.
Rion’s acoustics and vibration technologies support businesses and lifestyles in various fields.