We specialize in the distribution of measuring equipment – genuine electrical equipment from many leading electronic brands. Spreading across many fields: Electrical, Thermal, Mechanical, Environmental, etc. At the same time, it is also proud to be a unit recognized according to the international standard ISO/IEC 17025 by ANAB organization – one of the accreditation organizations. America’s leading Calibration Laboratory. Techmaster Electronics Joint Stock Company is fully functional to fulfill the requirements of quality calibration and equipment.
Products & Services that Techmaster provides is committed to the trust of customers through the specified warranty policy. Protecting the interests of users as well as the brand reputation of Techmaster!
1. Warranty conditions
1.1 Products are free warranty if guaranteed all the following conditions:
- Product warranty on the list from the manufacturer or distributor.
- Product technical error by the manufacturer.
- The warranty period on the warranty remains in effect.
- Warranty intact, not patchwork, not scratched or repair, smeared.
- Full warranty information: product code, serial number, manufacturing date, customer name used, address, date of purchase (for product warranty does not apply to e).
- Warranty stamp and stamp seals (if any) by the manufacturers on the product intact.
- The details in the equipment are intact, not yet disassembled inside.
1.2 Products not covered by warranty or repaired for a reasonable rate/fee will fall into one of the following cases:
- The product is not on the list of warranty from the manufacturer or distributor.
- The product does not satisfy one of the conditions of the warranty in Section 1.
- The series, model product warranty does not match.
- Customers voluntarily intervened to repair the product or repaired at the service center without the authorization of the Manufacturer.
- Products damaged due to user error, and the error is not damaged to the extent warranted by the manufacturers.
- The case of warranty, customer care staff of Techmaster will be well-informed advice to customers before carrying out maintenance procedures.
1.3 Warranty period
2. Method of Warranty Application
2.1. Warranty location
- Warranty centers are mentioned in the warranty card supplied with the product. Please contact Techmaster’s Warranty Center directly in advance.
- Techmaster’s customer care support will support detailed instructions on the steps to our warranty center. All information of the member supplier is indicated on the delivery receipt / invoice attached in the container.
- If you have difficulty contavting the Warranty Center, please contact our Customer Care department:
2.2. Warranty period
In any case, the duration of the product warranty depends on the policy and the availability of replacement equipment / product. Our warranty department will be informed specifically to the customer of the relevent information. After receiving the information of the warranty period, we will constantly detain and notify as soon as possible when the warranty is completed.
The desired focus is to bring absolute accuracy – quick efficiency – accurate coordination with all requirements Techmaster always listens and tries our best to bring customers a perfect quality service!