SPECIFICATIONS TESTO 417 ROTATING VANE ANEMOMETER
Introduction Testo 417 Rotating vane anemometer
The testo 417 rotating vane anemometer has a 4 inch vane, allowing for precise readings of air velocity, CFM, and temperature on its easy to read display. By inputting duct measurements into the 417, volume flow calculations can automatically be displayed which makes this instrument an extremely versatile product especially when used in conjuction with the optional volume flow hood set and flow straightener (used for swirl type grilles and diffusers). With the capability of quickly switching between air velocity and temperature measurements, using the testo 417 air flow meter is a breeze.
- Determining the volume flow by funnel measurement
- Compact anemometer with integrated 100 mm vane
- For measuring air flow, volumetric flow rate and temperature
- Measurement of flow velocity
- Availability of different attachable measurement funnels
- Flow direction detection
- Resolution of 0.01 fpm ensures accurate readings
- Quality design and construction for dependable use day after day
- Auto-off function saves battery life
- Timed average calculations ensure accurate readings when encountering eddies
With readings of up to 4,000 fpm, the testo 417 rotating vane anemometer is ideal for collecting air velocity, CFM, and temperature measurements at supply and return grills. Having a larger vane, this air flow meter can cover a larger surface area, ensuring accurate measurements with each use.
Review Testo 417 Rotating Vane Anemometer
There are no reviews yet.