SPECIFICATIONS KIMO LV111 THERMO ANEMOMETER WITH REMOTE 14mm VANE PROBE
Introduction Kimo LV111 Thermo Anemometer With Remote 14mm Vane Probe
KIMO’s LV111 is the tool you need.
It is supplied as standard with an extra-small vane sensor (14mm diameter) attached to the body of the instrument by a coiled cable (max length of 2.4m), the Kimo LV111 is best suited for measurements in small applications, delivering high precision, reliable results when you need them without the hassle of using a larger vane.
It can be used to test air velocity, airflow and temperature. Air velocity can be measured in m/s, fpm and km/h across a range from 0.8 to 25m/s; airflow can be measured in m³/h, cfm, l/s and m³/s with range from 0 to 99,999m³/h and temperature can be measured in either Celsius/Fahrenheit across a range from -20 to +80³C.
There’s more to this anemometer than just standard measurements – this instrument also includes a hold function which temporarily stores the current value shown on the screen, a backlit LCD screen and a MAX/MIN measurement mode (calculates the maximum/minimum values taken over a period of time).
- Precision thermo anemometer made for testing airflow, air velocity and temperature
- Small-size, 14mm diameter measurement vane attached via flexible coiled lead (max length of 2.4m)
- Ideal for use in smaller ducts and difficult applications where other anemometers may struggle
- Air velocity can be measured in m/s, fpm and km/h across a range from 0.8 to 25m/s
- Airflow can be measured in m³/h, cfm, l/s and m³/s with range from 0 to 99,999m³/h
- Temperature can be measured in either Celsius/Fahrenheit across a range from -20 to +80³C
- Automatic average
- Display of MAX/MIN values taken over a period of time
- HOLD function temporarily stores current values shown on the screen
- Backlit LCD screen
KIMO is a manufacturer and designer of instruments and instruments for environmental measurement and control in France. The equipment manufactured by KIMO meets ISO 9001:2008 quality standards
KIMO products are applied in many fields such as:
– Installation, testing, control of heating and air conditioning systems, ventilation systems, engineering design, manufacturers with air handling products, operation and maintenance of machinery. ..
– Industries such as pharmaceutical factories, electronic equipment factories…
– Industries such as food, agriculture, paper, nuclear…
– Services, hospitals, clinics, museums…