SPECIFICATIONS KIMO LV110 THERMO ANEMOMETER WITH REMOTE 100mm VANE PROBE
Introduction Kimo LV110
The KIMO LV110 can measure air velocity in m/s, fpm and km/h across a measurement range from 0.3 to 35m/s. It can also measure airflow in m³/h, cfm, l/s and m³/s across a range from 0 to 99,999m³/h and can be used to measure air temperature in Celsius/Fahrenheit from -20 to +80°C.
This anemometer includes a flexible remote vane probe which is attached to the meter body by an extendable coiled cable. The probe’s vane is 100mm in diameter and is the largest vane available in the KIMO LV110 series of anemometers (and it’s also compatible with optional airflow cones – sold separately).
As the vane sensor is flexible, it’s easy to hold the vane probe in the area you want to test while holding the display unit in your other hand. A backlit LCD screen means the LV110 is suitable for use in a wide variety of environments and a 5 button keypad gives you quick, easy access to all functions.
Additional features of this anemometer include a hold function (temporarily freezes current value shown on the screen), automatic detection of flow direction, cone selection and MAX/MIN mode.
- Measure airflow, air velocity and air temperature
- Flexible vane probe sensor – 100mm diameter, attached to main instrument body by extendable coiled cable
- Measure air velocity in m/s, fpm and km/h with measurement range from 0.3 to 35m/s
- Measure air flow in m³/h, cfm, l/s and m³/s with measurement range from 0 to 99,999m³/h
- Temperature measurement range from -20 to +80°C with selectable Celsius/Fahrenheit measurement ranges
- Compatible with optional cones (sold separately) for more precise airflow calculations
- HOLD function temporarily stores current values shown on the screen
- Display of minimum and maximum values
- Configurable automatic shutoff
- Backlit LCD screen
- Detection of flow direction
- Enter the dimensions of rectangular/circular ducts for added precision
Review Kimo LV110 Thermo Anemometer With Remote 100mm Vane Probe
There are no reviews yet.