1. Purpose of application
The fact that the Customer accessed or made a transaction on the Techmaster website mean that the Customer has read – understood and agreed to comply with this Policy. Including modified versions; the supplement of the Policy (if any) shall take effect 5 days from the date of the amendment. The additions – amendments to the Policy will be announced as soon as possible on the Techmaster website (if any)
2. Specific regulations
2.1. About collecting information
– When the Customer makes a transaction or registers to open an account at Techmaster (from time to time), the Customer is required to provide some necessary information for the execution of the transaction or account registration in the section “Customer Information”.
– It is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure that the information provided by the Customer is complete and accurate. Customers proactively update information (if there are changes) to ensure completeness and accuracy before accessing or trading on the Techmaster website.
– Techmaster is not responsible for resolving any disputes if the information provided by the Customer is incorrect or not updated or tampered with.
2.2. About the retention and security of private information
– Customer Information, as well as information exchanged between the Customer and Techmaster, is stored and secured by Techmaster’s system.
– Techmaster takes appropriate technical and security measures to prevent the unauthorized access and use of Customer Information. Techmaster also regularly coordinates with security experts, update the latest information on cybersecurity to ensure the safety of Customer Information when Customer accesses, registers to open an account or uses Techmaster’s features. Techmaster features. When collecting data, Techmaster stores and secures Customer Information at the server system. Ensure that the Customer Information is secure by firewall systems, access control measures, encrypt the data that we build.
– For closed accounts, we still store Personal Information and customers access for fraud prevention purposes, investigation, answering questions… This Personal Information will be stored by Techmaster on the server system for up to 12 (twelve) months, from the date the Customer closes the Techmaster’s account. After this period ends, Techmaster will proceed to permanently delete the user’s Personal Information.
– Customer absolutely must not have any acts of using tools and programs to illegally interfere with the system or change the data structure of Techmaster. As well as any other acts to spread, interfere, destroy or infiltrate the data of the Techmaster system, as well as perform acts prohibited by Vietnamese law. In case Techmaster detects that the Customer has intentionally forged, cheated, distributed unauthorized information, etc. Techmaster reserves the right to transfer the Customer’s Personal Information to the competent authorities for processing in accordance with the law.
2.3. About the use of Customer Information
– Techmaster reserves the right to use the information provided by the Customer, to meet and better serve the requirements of product provision and service quality.
– Provide products/services to Customer based on Customer’ needs and search habits when accessing Techmaster.
– Send notifications – exchange information between Customer and Techmaster, other websites (if any) of Techmaster Electronics Joint Stock Company or vice versa.
– Detect and prevent fake activities, destroy Customer’s accounts or fraudulent activities, identify Customer on Techmaster
– Contact, support to contact and solve with Customers in special cases.
2.4. About linking to other websites
– It is the Customers’s responsibility to protect their account information and do not provide any information related to account information and passwords to access Techmaster on other websites except when logging into the official address of the Techmaster website at www.techmaster.com.vn
– Customers are not responsible for problems arising when Customers access Techmaster from other websites which are not Techmaster’s official website.
2.5. About sharing Customer Information
– Techmaster does not provide Customer Information to any third party except in cases where it must be done at the request of competent state agencies or in accordance with the prevision of law. Unless such information provided for Techmaster to provide products and services to Customers (for example, providing necessary forwarding information to shipping partner units,…).
– In addition to the above-mentioned cases, Techmaster will have specific notices to the Customer when they have to disclose Customer Information to a third party. In this case, Techmaster commits to disclose Customer Information only with the Customer’s consent.
– Techmaster may share Customer Information for the following purposes:
- Market research and analysis report: Techmaster can use Customer Information for market research, synthesis, and analysis of Customer’ general information, detailed information will be hidden and only used for statistical purposes. In the event that Techmaster conducts a survey, it is necessary to participate with the Customer, any answers to surveys or opinion polls that the Customer provides to Techmaster will not be passed on to any third party.
- Exchange of Customer Information with companies legally affiliated with Techmaster Electronics Joint Stock Company – Partners who have signed customer care association agreements with Techmaster – Techmaster’s affiliates and affiliates domestic and international electronic links. This sharing helps Techmaster to provide Customers with information about products and services, related to forwarding or payment and other issues that Customer may be interested in. In the event that Techmaster’s official partners and Techmaster’s affiliates are granted access to Customer Information, they will have to strictly comply with the provisions described in this Policy.
- Exchange of Customer Information 3rd parties who are partners and agents of Techmaster: Techmaster can transfer Customer Information to agents and subcontractors for data analysis, marketing, and customer service support. Techmaster may also exchange Customer Information with third parties for the purposes of combating fraud and reducing credit risk.
- Exchange of Customer Information with advertising partners: The customer behavior tracking system is used by Techmaster on advertising display channels (for example, Customer remarketing, DoubleClick advertising campaign management system, reports on customer demographics, preferences with Google Analytics tool…). You can collect information such as age, gender, interests, and number of interactions with the number of occurrences of the advertising. With the ad settings feature, the Customer can choose to exit the customer behavior tracking feature of Google Analytics and choose how the advertising display channel appears on Google.
Techmaster provides cookies or similar technologies, to collect information such as access history, Customers’ choices when accessing and using Techmaster’s features… in order to enhance the experience, security and help Techmaster better understand the needs and preferences of customers to be able to provide better products/services.
2.7. Contact, answer questions
Whenever Customers need support, please call Techmaster’s hotline: 0908 173 345 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org