SPECIFICATIONS MILWAUKEE M18 FMS254-0 FUEL™ 10″ MITRE SAW
Blade diameter (mm): 254
No load speed (m/mins): 4000
Bore size (mm): 30
Max. cutting capacity 90° mitre / 90° bevel (mm): 289.3 x 91.2
Max. cutting capacity 90º mitre / 45º bevel (mm): 289.3 x 51.3
Max. cutting capacity 45º mitre / 90º bevel (mm): 205.23 x 91.2
Max. cutting capacity 45º mitre / 45º bevel (mm): 205.23 x 51.3
Battery platform: M18™ REDLITHIUM™-ION
Voltage (V): 18
Weight with battery pack if applicable (kg): 20kg (5.0Ah)
LED Light: Yes
FUEL Gauge: Yes
Introduction Milwaukee M18 FMS254-0 FUEL™ 10″ MITRE SAW
The M18 FUEL™ 10″ Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw (Milwaukee M18 FMS254-0) was designed to meet the demanding needs of professional carpenters and remodelers.
Delivering greater capacity than many corded 10″ sliding miter saws and the POWERSTATE Brushless motordelivering corded cutting performance.
The 2734 provides users a solution to replace their corded miter saws.
The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH DEMAND™ 9.0 Battery battery pack delivers up to 400 cuts per charge making the saw capable of lasting an entire day on site with only one pack.
Premium features like an adjustable stainless steel detent plate, cam locking miter system, easy access bevel adjustment lever and both a detent override lock and chop lock lever located on the front of the tool.
The M18 FUEL™ miter saw is designed for easy operation and repeatable, accurate cuts.
- Brushless POWERSTATE™ motor for up to 2x longer motor life and up to 25% more power
- REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence system delivers an advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery and uniquely enhances the tool performance under load
- REDLITHIUM™ battery pack provides superior pack construction, electronics and fade-free performance to deliver more run time and more work over pack life
- 254 mm blade delivers large and accurate cut capacities
- Quick release bevel setting with detents allows the simple setting of bevel angles to the left and right
- Large sliding fences gives maximum support to the material being cut providing stability and accuracy
- Trenching stop with depth adjustment allows the user to make trenching and rebate cuts
- Up to 430 cuts in 26 mm x 142 mm decking with a 12.0 Ah battery gives the ability to work a full day without recharging the battery
- Integrated carry handle allows easy transportation on and off the jobsite
- Steel detent plate with preset angles gives repeatable accurate cuts
- LED light to illuminate the work piece and cut line in low light conditions
- Flexible battery system: works with all MILWAUKEE® M18™ batteries
Review MILWAUKEE M18 FMS254-0 FUEL™ 10″ MITRE SAW
There are no reviews yet.