SPECIFICATIONS KANOMAX 6542-2G: PROBE OMNI-DIRECTIONAL
• Test Equipment General Attributes Kanomax 6542-2G
Interfaces I/O: USB
HTS/Schedule B Number: 9026.90.6000
ECCN Number: EAR99
Calibration Included: NIST Calibration
Battery Type: AA
Country of Origin: China
Introduction Kanomax 6542-2G
HVAC Testing, Manufacturing Process Control
Kanomax 6542-2G Climomaster Omni-directional needle VT Probe measures Air Velocity and temperature. The Kanomax probe is for the 6501 Series Kanomax Climomaster Anemometer.
Multi-function hot-wire anemometer with detachable compatible probes
The new Climomaster TM is the most accurate hot-wire anemometer of its kind. It offers research-grade accuracy at an affordable, industry-competitive price. Kanomax ensures the high accuracy of this anemometer with over 60 years of experience, a special platinum-coated sensor that improves stability and durability, and a production facility that uses multiple types of wind tunnels. This combination guarantees the accuracy and reliability of our products. A high degree of accuracy is essential for applications such as cleanroom certifications, laminar flow measurements, and R&D product development.
Features Kanomax 6542-2G
– One probe measures air velocity, air temperature, relative humidity, and airflow rate simultaneously.
– 5 different detachable probes are available: low air velocity measurement, Omni-directivity measurement.
– If you have more than one unit, a detachable probe allows you to share the main unit or the probe.
– User can control Climomaster by using Anemomaster Measuring Software. Real-time graphic and spreadsheet output.