SPECIFICATIONS TENMARS TM-4001 HOT WIRE ANEMOMETER
Introduction Tenmars TM-4001 Hot wire Anemometer
The TM-4001 hot wire anemometer is used to undertake measurements of air velocity and air temperature. This device is suitable for use in spaces where the vane anemometer cannot be used, typically in HVAC ducts.and vents.
This instrument benefits from a LCD triple display, which can show both air speed and temperature, and the backlight makes this display easy to read in dimly lit areas.
The TM-4001 hot wire anemometer lends itself to many applications, including air balancing, fire matrix testing, paint booths, ventilation systems, and environmental testing. The probe is housed within a telescopic device for access to hard, to reach areas.
Features Tenmars TM-4001
– Fast response telescoping probe.
– Air flow volume.
– Large LCD display.
– Displays air (wind) speed in meters/second,feet/minute, kilometers/hr, knots, and miles/hr.
– Displays maximum and minimum readings and holds any reading.
– Manual Data Memory and read fucntion (99 records). (TM-4001/TM-4002)
– Dew point, Wet Bulb calculation. (TM-4002)
- HVAC system performance
- Plant maintenance
TENMARS ELECTRONICS CO., LTD. is an ISO-9001 certified manufacturer specializing in the Test and Measurement Instruments. Tenmars is headquartered in Neihu Technology Park in Taipei, Taiwan to serve the worldwide customers.
– Design and produce safe, user-friendly, and high quality instruments.
– Produce the high performance digitalized and computerized instruments with the advanced technology and equipments.
– Offer various, reliable and endurable instruments to meet the customer’s satisfaction.
Professional testing instrument manufacturer in Taiwan, providing:
* Class 1 Integrating Sound Analyzer Meter
* Sound Level Meter / 5KHz Vibration Meter / Noise Dose Meter
* CO Meter
* CO2/ Temp./ RH Monitor
* EMF/ RF Field Strength Meter
* Radiation Monitor
* Air Velocity Meter
* Solar Power Meter
* LAN Cable Tester
* Light Meter
* Tacho Meter
* Temperature/ Humidity Meters and Dataloggers
* Insulation Tester
* Milliohm Meter
* Clamp Meter
* 3 Phase/ Motor Rotation Tester
* Capacitance Meter
* Battery Impedance Tester