SPECIFICATION HIOKI DT4224 DIGITAL MULTIMETER
|DC Voltage range||600.0 mV to 600.0 V, 4 ranges, Basic accuracy: ±0.5 % rdg. ±5 dgt.|
|AC Voltage range||6.000 V to 600.0 V, 3 ranges, Frequency characteristics: 40 Hz – 1 kHz
Basic accuracy 40 – 500 Hz : ±1.0 % rdg. ±3 dgt. (True RMS, crest factor 3)
|Resistance range||600.0 Ω to 60.00 MΩ, 6 ranges
Basic accuracy: ±0.9 % rdg. ±5 dgt.
|Capacitance range||1.000 μF to 10.00 mF, 5 ranges,
Basic accuracy: ±1.9 % rdg. ±5 dgt.
|Frequency range||AC V measurement: 99.99 Hz (5 Hz or more) to 9.999 kHz, 3 ranges
Basic accuracy: ±0.1 % rdg. ±2 dgt.
|Continuity check||Continuity threshold [ON]: 25 Ω or less (buzzer sound), [OFF]: 245 Ω or more Response time: 0.5 ms or more|
|Diode test||Open terminal voltage: 2.5 V or less, Testing current 0.5 mA or less,
Threshold of forward voltage: 0.15 V to 1.5 V
|Other functions||Circuit-breaker false trip prevention function, filter function, display value hold, relative value display, auto-power save|
|Display||Main and Sub displays: 4-digits LCD, max. 6000 digits, bar graph|
|Display refresh rates||5 times/s (Capacitance measurement: 0.05 to 5 times/s, depending on measured value, Frequency: 1 to 2 time/s )|
|Power supply||LR03 alkaline batteries ×1, Continuous use: 35 hours (backlight OFF)|
|Dimensions and mass||72 mm (2.83 in)W × 149 mm (5.87 in)H× 38 mm (1.50 in)D,190 g (6.7 oz) (including batteries and holster)|
|Accessories||Test lead DT4911 ×1, Holster ×1, Instruction manual ×1, LR03 alkaline battery ×1|
Introduction Hioki DT4224 Digital Multimeter
The Hioki DT4200 Digital Multimeter Series consists of a diverse array of meters ranging from professional to industrial to pocket meters, delivering a super fast response rate and safety features that take electrical testing to a higher level. The Hioki DT4224 is a pocket-sized digital multimeter featuring an innovative circuit-breaker false trip prevention function to enhance testing safety, capacitance and diode testing functions, ideal for all general electrical jobs. CAT IV 300V, CAT III 600V
• Achieving a high level of safety in a compact body and lightweight design
• Circuit breaker false trip prevention function helps avoid accidents resulting from breakers that mistakenly trip due to incorrect input
• More convenient function: Resistance, Capacitance measurement and diode testing (DT4224)
• Robust design capable of withstanding a drop from a height of 1 m
• Test leads conveniently wrap around the back
• ±0.5% DC V basic accuracy, wide 40 Hz to 1 kHz AC V frequency characteristics
• Low-pass filter cuts high harmonics (when measuring inverter fundamental waveforms)
• Broad -10 (14°F) to 65°C (149°F) operating temperature range
• Display backlight
Established in 1935, HIOKI E.E. CORPORATION (TSE: 6866) has grown to become a world leader in providing consistent delivery of test and measuring instruments through advanced design, manufacturing, and sales and services. Hioki test tools are trusted for their safety, reliability and quality by electrical professionals for use in rigorous environments around the world. Hioki products apply the latest and most advanced technologies to ensure the highest accuracy and safety.