SPECIFICATIONS FLUKE 9062 MOTOR AND PHASE ROTATION INDICATOR
- Technical specifications
Voltage range: Up to 400 V
Phase display: 120-400 V AC
Frequency range: 2-400 Hz
Operating timer: Continuous
- Environmental specifications
Operating temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
Operating altitude: Up to 2000m
Humidity (without condensation): 15% to 80%
Dust/water resistance: IP 40
- Safety specifications
Electrical safety: EN 61010, EN 61557-7
Overvoltage category: CAT III, 300 V
- Mechanical and general specifications
Size: 124 x 61 x 27 mm
Weight: 1 x 9 V
Batteries: 1 x 9 V
Warranty: 2 years
Introduction Fluke 9062 Motor and Phase Rotation Indicator
The Fluke 9062 Motor and Phase Rotation Indicator (hereafter referred to, “the 9062”) is a handheld, battery-operated instrument designed to detect the rotary field of three-phase systems and determine motor-rotation direction.
The unique Fluke 9062 provides rotary field and motor rotation indication with the benefits of contact-less detection. Purpose made for commercial and industrial environments, the Fluke 9062 provides rapid indication of 3 phase rotation using test leads supplied or can be used to determine motor rotation on synchronous and asynchronous 3 phase motors. contact-less detection is ideal for use on motors where the shaft is not visible. The included test probes have a variable clamping range for safe contact, also in industrial sockets.
Features Fluke 9062
– Indication of phase rotation
– Indication of motor rotation direction
– Contact free determination of the rotation direction of running motors
Magnetic Field Detection
To detect a magnetic field, place the 9062 to a solenoid valve.
A magnetic field is present if either the Clockwise or the Counter Clockwise Rotary indicator illuminate.
Periodically wipe the case with a damp cloth and mild detergent. Clean only with soap and water and remove any residue afterwards.
Replacing and Disposing of the Batteries
The Fluke 9062 uses a 9 V battery (supplied). To replace the battery, follow these steps and refer to Figure 4:
- Disconnect test leads from any power source.
- Remove the holster.
- Place the 9062 face down on a nonabrasive surface and loosen the battery-door screw with a flat-blade screwdriver.
- Lift the battery access lid away from the 9062.
- Replace the battery as shown in Figure 4. Observe the battery polarity shown in the battery compartment.
- Secure the battery access lid back in position with the screw.
- Place the 9062 back in the holster.