SPECIFICATION SANWA KS1 CONTACT TYPE 3 PHASE DETECTOR
– Measurement: Open phase and Phase rotation detection
– Voltage range: 3 phase AC 100 to 500 V
– Frequency: 45 to 70 Hz
– Time limit:
AC 110V: Continous
AC 220V: 3 hours
AC 480V: 12 minutesS
– afey standards:
IEC61010-1 CATⅢ 500V
– Size/Mass: 102(H)×78(W)×32.5(D)mm / approx. 212 grams
– Cord length: Approx. 0.6 m
– Accessories: Carrying pouch, instruction manual x 1
Introduction Sanwa KS1 Contact-Type 3 Phase Detector
This instrument is a 3 phase detector that allows you to determine the Open phase and Rotating direction. The device is designed to operate in voltage levels from 100-600V AC (45-70Hz). Sanwa KS1 owns quite compact size, fits the palm of the user. This is a handheld device with a weight of 212g and a base size of 102x78x32.5mm. This size helps to create flexibility for the device when using, moving and storing. This makes the user’s measurement process more convenient. The device is suitable for word use in industry, education and training activities for engineering students, electronics, etc.
Features Sanwa KS1 Contact-Type 3 Phase Detector
– Large size alligator clips
Applications of the Sanwa KS1 Contact-Type 3 Phase Detector
– In the machine installation industry, this is an indispensable device to determine the direction of rotation of the water pump motor, blower, compressor and other types of rotation. a predetermined direction.
– In the education and training industry, Sanwa KS1 is an indispensable practice device for students, technicians, engineers, etc.
Sanwa is a brand established in August 1941 in Japan with the main manufacturing industry of Electrical Measuring Instruments. Currently, Sanwa has built an extensive distribution network in 74 countries worldwide. Sanwa is a longstanding prestigious Japanese brand trusted by engineers worldwide through the provision of high quality metrology products. The quality of safety- the international standard is appreciated by a client and a huge consumption.
Review SANWA KS1 CONTACT TYPE 3 PHASE DETECTOR
There are no reviews yet.