specifications Mitutoyo 314-251-30 VM3-15MX V-Anvil Micrometer-3 Flutes
|Measuring Faces||Carbide tipped (spindle only)|
|Battery||SR44 (1 pc.) 938882|
|Battery Life||Approx. 2.4 years under normal use|
|Optional Accessories||05CZA662, 05CZA663|
The Mitutoyo 314-251-30 Digimatic V-Anvil digital micrometer pointed spindle and V-Anvil delivers precise position for highly accurate measurements. The anvil and spindle are precision milled from hardened steel for lasting, accurate results. A ratchet-stop mechanism provides uniform pressure on a workpiece for precise, repeatable measurements. Measurements are displayed on an easy-to-read LCD readout.
– V-Anvils with a centerline groove are available for measuring the pitch diameter of taps by the single-wire method
– Ratchet mechanism provides an audible click to ensure measurement is being performed with a constant force
– SPC output function allows for quick and easy data management in real time
– Functions include Origin Set, Zero/ABS Setting, Data Hold, Data Output, 2 Presets, Function Lock, and inch/mm conversion (on inch/metric models only)
– Alarm: Low Voltage, Counting Value Composition Error
– Satin chrome finish on the sleeve and laser etched measurements on thimble for easier reading
– Frame has a non-slip finish for better grip in shop environments
– Supplied in fitted plastic case
Review Mitutoyo 314-251-30 VM3-15MX V-Anvil Micrometer-3 Flutes
There are no reviews yet.