Introduction Mitutoyo 137-208 Carbide Tipped Tubular Inside Micrometer
The Mitutoyo 137-208 carbide tipped tubular inside micrometer is an extension rod type that offers interchangeable extensions with cylindrical gage rods that are spring-mounted in protective sleeves so the measuring range can be extended. It has a measuring range of 1.9685 to 19.685″ (50 to 500 mm).
The Mitutoyo 137-208 mechanical extension rod type tubular inside micrometer offers the ability to measure a wide range of inside dimensions with exact precision.
The Mitutoyo 137-208 mechanical tubular inside micrometer includes a set of solid extension rods to measure a diversified range of inner dimensions of cylinders, rings and parallel surfaces with high accuracy. Slow head travel provides fine measurement position, while a locking clamp holds measurements in place for easier reading. The extension rods have knurled collars for easy, secure installation and removal.
This is an extension rod type inside micrometer that offers you the following benefits:
- Interchangeable extensions with cylindrical gage rods are spring-mounted in protective sleeves so you can extend the measuring range.
- Carbide measuring faces are available.
- Available in Metric and Inch sets
- Optional setting rings are available
- Solid extension rod allows for measuring various dimensions with reliability and durability
- Some models are available with carbide-tipped faces for better accuracy and wear resistance
- Vernier scale on the sleeve offers exact measurements
- Satin chrome finish on the sleeve and laser etched scale on thimble for easier reading
- Supplied in fitted plastic case; the 60″ or 1500mm models comes in a wooden case
50 – 500 mm
|Spindle feed error||
3 µm µm
Spindle pitch 0,5 mm
6 (13, 25, 50 (2 pcs.), 100, 200 mm)
Including box, key, micrometer head