specifications Mitutoyo 293-100-10 MDH Micrometer
|Parallelism||0.6µm or less|
|Battery||Lithium battery CR2032 (1 pc.)|
|Battery Life||Approx. 2 years under normal use|
|Optional Accessories||05CZA662, 05CZA663|
The Mitutoyo 293-100-10 MDH Digimatic ABSOLUTE digital micrometer provides fast and easy high-accuracy measurements on workpieces that require absolute precision. Exceptional performance is achieved due to the MDH’s highly rigid frame, high performing constant-force ratchet mechanism and innovative thread cutting technology in the spindle.
– Enabling .000005” / 0.1μm resolution measurement, this micrometer is ideal for customers who need to make highly accurate measurements with a hand-held tool
– A highly rigid frame and high-performance constant-force mechanism* enable more stable measurements , while the clicks emitted when the work piece is being measured assure the operator that measurement is proceeding normally
– Body heat transferred to the instrument is reduced by a (removable) heat shield, minimizing the error caused by thermal expansion of the frame when performing handheld measurements
– The ABS (absolute) rotary sensor also eliminates the need to perform origin setting every time the power is turned on, offering immediate measurement
– With no possibility of over speed errors, the High-Accuracy Digimatic Micrometer also delivers a high level of reliability
– Carbide tips help resist wear on the measuring faces for accurate measurements over an extended period of time
– Built-in “Hold” function freezes the displayed value, enabling the micrometer to be removed from a workpiece for better viewing when the readout is not easily visible
– Functions include Preset, Zero-Setting (INC measurement system), Hold, Resolution Switching, Function Lock, ON/OFF, Auto Power Off, Measurement Data Output, Error Alarm
Review Mitutoyo 293-100-10 MDH Micrometer
There are no reviews yet.