SPECIFICATIONS MILWAUKEE C12 MT SUB COMPACT MULTI-TOOL
|No load speed (opm):||5000-20000|
|Battery platform:||M12™ REDLITHIUM™-ION|
|Weight with battery pack if applicable (kg):||1.0kg (2.0Ah)|
Introduction Milwaukee C12 MT-0B
Our M12™ Multi-Tool (Milwaukee C12 MT-0B) offers versatility, power, and control to complete problematic job site applications.
The multi-tool is ideal for remodelers, flooring contractors, maintenance repair technicians, and electricians. It allows you to perform cuts, grinds, sands, and scrapes at odd angles and in difficult work areas.
The cordless multi-tool is powered by our M12™ REDLITHIUM Battery (sold separately) to give you up to 25% more runtime than the competition.
You can use the multi-tool to make flush or plunge cuts, remove grout, sand and tackle other awkward jobs.
It operates from 5,000 to 20,000 OPM and allows you to match the speed to the application.
An all-metal gear case provides added durability, while the over-molded, ergonomic handle allows you to handle the tool with extra control.
The cordless tool comes bundled with 5 assorted sanding sheets, a sanding pad, and a wood cutting blade.
– Versatile cordless solution for cutting and removal applications
– REDLINK™ overload protection electronics in tool and battery pack deliver best in class system durability
– Variable speed (5000 – 20,000 rpm) and 1.5° left/right oscillation movement allows quick completion of professional applications into materials such as metal, wood and plastic
– Will accept competitor accessories
– Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long term pack durability
– Fuel gauge displays remaining charge
– REDLITHIUM™ battery pack provides superior pack construction, electronics and fade-free performance to deliver more run time and more work over pack life
– Flexible battery system: works with all MILWAUKEE® M12™ batteries
– Supplied with an adapter, plunge cut blade OSC 112, sanding backing pad, 5 x sanding sheets