SPECIFICATIONS LUTRON AM-4206 Anemometer
Introduction Lutron AM-4206 Anemometer
Lutron AM-4203 Digital Anemometer features a microprocessor circuit that provides special functions and high accuracy and features. It is equipped with a thermistor sensor that helps in sensor measurement within a short span of time. Its low-friction ball vane wheels are accurate in both high and low velocities. The unit features multi-functions for air flow measurement. Its large LCD display offer clear readings. This anemometer can be used to check air conditioning and heating systems, measure air velocities, wind speeds, temperature and more.
Features Lutron AM-4206
- Air flow : CMM ( m^3/min. ) and CFM ( ft^3/min. )
- Air velocity : m/s, ft/min, km/h, knots.
- Air temperature : C degree, F degree
- 3 air flow mode : Instant, 2/3 Vmax, Average.
- Low-friction ball vane wheels is accurate in both high & low velocities.
- Large LCD with dual display
- Record maximum and minimum reading with recall.
- Data hold.
- Microcomputer circuit provides special function & offer high accuracy.
- Auto shut off saves battery life
- Thermistor sensor for temp. measurement, fast response time.
- Build-in low battery indicator.
- Operates from 006P DC 9V battery.
- RS 232 PC serial interface.
- Separate probe, easy for operation of the different measurement environment
- Used the durable, long-lasting components, including a strong, light weight ABS-plastic housing case.
- Wide applications: use this anemometer to check air conditioning & heating systems, measure air velocities, wind speeds, temperature…etc
Lutron Electronic Enterprise Co., Ltd. was established in 1976 and has been the Taiwan’s leading manufacturer in the fields of Test & Measurement Instruments for more than 40 year. Lutron Electronic Enterprise Co., Ltd have devoted ourself to launch the most comprehensive and professional instruments to the markets, and almost 95% of our products are exported to over 80 countries in the world.