SPECIFICATIONS: KYORITSU 8035 PHASE INDICATORS
Phase rotation (Clockwise or Counter Clockwise),
Presence of open phase
- Detection method:
- Measuring voltage range:
From 70 to 1000V AC phase to phase (sine wave, continuous input)
- Clamp diameter range:
From Ø2.4 to 30mm insulated cables
- Measuring frequency range: 45 to 66Hz
- Phase rotation:
Green arrow LEDs “rotate” in clockwise, Green symbol “CW” lits, Intermittent buzzerCounter Clockwise:
Red arrow LEDs “rotate” in counter clockwise, Red symbol “CCW” lits, continuous buzzer
- Visual indication:
Via LEDs with Super brightness function
- Battery voltage warning:
Power LED blinks if battery voltage is too low.
- Test leads:
Double insulated cables, length approx. 70cm
- Colours code:
L1(U): RedL2(V): WhiteL3(W): Blue
- Applicable standards:
IEC 61010-1 CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V Pollution degree2,
IEC 61326-1, IEC 61557-1, -7
- Operating temperature & humidity range:
Temperature/Humidity Ranges -10 to 50ºC, 80% (no condensation)
- Power supply (DC battery):
LR6(AA)(1.5V) ×4* Continuous use: Approx. 100 hours (Auto power off in about 10 min.)
- Dimensions: 112(L) × 61(W) × 36(D) mm
- Weight: 380g approx.
- Included Accessories:
9096 (Carrying case), LR6(AA) × 4, Instruction manual
Introduction Kyoritsu 8035 Phase Indicators
The Kyoritsu non-contact phase rotation indicator has a voltage range of 70V to 1000V. The unit requires no metal contact, ideal for safer and faster testing. Moreover, it is designed with a super bright mode that gives a clear indication even in bright sunlight. Kyoritsu 8035 uses a combination of LED and audible tones to indicate phase direction. Green LEDs are used for clockwise direction with an intermittent tone. Red LEDs are used for anti-clockwise direction with a continuous tone It includes 9096 (carrying case), alkaline battery (LR6) x 4, and an instruction manual.
Key Features Kyoritsu 8035 Phase Indicators
– New technology permits safe testing, without the need of direct contact between probes and live wires.
– The insulated crocodile clips can clip insulated cables from φ2.4 to 30mm.
– Phase rotation is indicated by the rotary illumination of LEDs and logical audible tones.
– The instrument can be fixed to a metal panel via the magnet on the back side.
– Wide measuring range for 3 phase installations from 70V to 1000V AC.
– Super brightness function permits clear LED’s indication also in sunshine.
– Complies with IEC 61010-1 CAT IV 600V and CAT III 1000V.
Kyoritsu, Japan – a frontline global presence in Electrical Test & Measurement Equipment established in 1940. Kyoritsu offers an extensive range of high quality instruments from analogue/digital multimeters to high-end power quality analysers that are widely used and trusted by electricians, maintenance technicians and engineers. The company specializes in state-of-the-tech electrical measurement technology, and its diverse, user-friendly line of testers has significantly contributed to technological developments and industrial infrastructures worldwide.
Review KYORITSU 8035 PHASE INDICATORS
There are no reviews yet.