SPECIFICATIONS KYORITSU 4202 EARTH CLAMP TESTERS
Earth resistance Auto range
±1.5%±0.05Ω(0.00 – 20.99Ω)
±2%±0.5Ω(16.0 – 99.9Ω)
±3%±2Ω(100.0 – 209.9Ω)
±5%±5Ω(160 – 399Ω)
±10%±10Ω(400 – 599Ω)
AC current (50Hz/60Hz) Auto range
Values are displayed, but accuracy isn’t guaranted(600 – 1580Ω)
±2%±0.7mA(0.0 – 104.9mA)
±2%(80mA – 31.5A)
Earth resistance function :
Constant voltage injection
Current detection (Frequency : Approx.2400Hz)
AC current function : Successive approximation
“OL”is displayed when input exceeds the upper limit of a measuring range
Approx. 7 seconds (Earth resistance)
Approx. 2 seconds (AC current)
Approx. 1 times per second
Bluetooth Ver2.1 + EDR Class2
Approx. 50mA (max.100mA)
Approx.5 hours (when R6 is used) Approx. 21 hours (when LR6 is used)
Turns power off about 10 minutes after the last button operation.
IEC 61010-1 CAT Ⅳ 300V Pollution degree2
IEC 61010-2-032, IEC 61326 (EMC)
DC6V : R6(sizeAA manganese battery) x 4
or LR6 (sizeAA alkaline battery) x 4
Approx. 780g (including batteries)
LR6 x 4, Instruction manual
8304 (Resister for operation check)
9167 (Carrying case[Hard])
Introduction Kyoritsu 4202
The Kyoritsu 4202 is a digital clamp-on earth resistance tester for use in multi-earthed systems. The Kyoritsu 4202 measures the earth resistance by simply clamping around the earthed wires.
This 4202 also is equipped with AC current function to measure current up to 30A the same as Kyoritsu’s traditional leakage clamp meters.
Features Kyoritsu 4202 Earth Clamp Testers
This instrument is a digital clamp-on earth resistance tester, and it is used in multi- earthed systems. Can measure the earth resistance by simply clamping around the earthed wires.
This instrument also equips AC current function to measure current up to 30A same as our traditional leakage clamp meters.
A single earthing cannot be measured. (only for multiple-earthing system)
- Wide measuring range (Auto-ranging)
– Earth/ground resistance Max. 1500Ω Min. resolution 0.01Ω
– AC current Max. 30A Min. resolution 0.1mA
- Noise check function
– A function to detect current, which effects on an earth resistance measurement and display the NOISE symbol on the LCD.
- True RMS
– Accurate true RMS readings of AC current with distorted waveform.
- Auto power-off function
– A function to prevent the instrument from being left turned on and conserve battery power.
- Data hold function
– A function to freeze the measured value on the display.
- Buzzer function
– A function to give audible warning to the user when the measurement result is 10Ω or less.
- Backlight function
– A function to facilitate working at dimly lit areas.
- Memory function
– A function to save and display the measurement result.
- Designed to following safety standard.
IEC61010-1 (CAT.IV 300V Pollution degree 2), IEC61010-2-032
- This instrument is protected by double or reinforced insulation.
- Bluetooth Communication Function (KEW4202 only)
– Remote checking of measurements is possible without accessing KEW4202 unit by connecting KEW4202 and Android devices via Bluetooth.