SPECIFICATIONS KYORITSU 4105A EARTH TESTERS
Earth Resistance: 0 – 2000Ω
Earth Voltage [50,60Hz]: 0 – 200V AC
Earth Resistance: ±2%rdg0.1Ω(20Ω) / ±2%rdg±3dgt(200/2000Ω)
Earth Voltage: ±1%rdg±4dgt
Earth Resistance: 280V AC for 10 seconds
Earth Voltage: 300V AC for 1 minute
IEC 61010-1 CAT III 300V Pollution Degree 2, IEC 61557
IEC 60529 IP54
R6 (AA) (1.5V) × 6
105(L) × 158(W) × 70(D)mm
7095A (Earth resistance test leads [red-20m, yellow-10m, green-5m/1set])
7127B (Simplified measurement probe)
8032 (Auxiliary earth spikes [2spikes/1set])
9121 (Shoulder strap)
R6 (AA) × 6
Carrying case : 9084 ([Soft]:4105A only)
: 9165 ([Hard]:4105A-H only)
7245A (Precision measurement cord set)
8259 (Adapter for measurement terminal)
Introduction Kyoritsu 4105A Earth Testers
Kyoritsu 4105A is an earth resistance tester for testing power distribution lines, in-house wiring system, electrical appliances etc. It also has an earth voltage range for earth voltage measurement.
• Dust and drip proof.(designed to IEC 529 IP54)
• In addition to the facility for precision measurement, test leads for simplified two wire easuring system also supplied as standard accessories.
(unit can be hung from the neck for simplified measurement)
• Designed to meet IEC 61010-1 safety standard.
• Capable of measuring earth voltage.
• Automatic warning when resistance of auxiliary earth spikes is in excess of tolerance.
• Small and lightweight. Shock resistant new case material.
• 2mA measuring current permits earth resistance tests without tripping earth leakage current breakers in the circuit under test.