SPECIFICATIONS KYORITSU 2055 AC/DC DIGITAL CLAMP METERS
Introduction Kyoritsu 2055
Kyoritsu KEW 2055 Digital Clamp Meters is Designed to meet international safety to your liking IEC 61010-1 CAT IV 600V, the Kyoritsu 2055 is a digital clamp meter following the knack to right to use current occurring to 1000A AC/DC.
The Kyoritsu 2055 is a CAT IV rated clamp tester, along with supple 40mm jaws. The meter can con voltage and current in both low and high powered circuits and has the feint to recognition occurring to 1000A AC and 600V AC/DC. This broad range makes 2055 sufficient for use within facility distribution, facility utilities, and part industries.
Model 2055 plus features a data verify act and top hold undertaking, as competently as the completion to statute resistance occurring to 60M. In whole, a max/min undertaking is comprehensible to display the maximum and minimum values during a set era of time
Features Kyoritsu 2055
– Designed to meet international safety standards. IEC61010-1.IEC61010-031:2002 & IEC61010-2-032. Measurement Category (CAT) IV 600V. Pollution Degree 2
– Double molded main body provides comfortable single handed grip
– Data Hold Function
– LCD Backlight function to facilitate working at dimly lit situations.
– REL function to indicate measurement variation. (Current, voltage, Resistance measurement)
– MIN/MAX function enables easy reading of min & max value during measurement.
– With Continuity & Diode Check Function
– NCV(Non Contact Voltage)Function for wiring check.
– 600V input protection.
– Sleep function to extend battery life.
– With Bar Graph, 6039 counts
Kyoritsu, Japan – a frontline global presence in Electrical Test & Measurement Equipment established in 1940. Kyoritsu offers an extensive range of high quality instruments from analogue/digital multimeters to high-end power quality analysers that are widely used and trusted by electricians, maintenance technicians and engineers. The company specializes in state-of-the-tech electrical measurement technology, and its diverse, user-friendly line of testers has significantly contributed to technological developments and industrial infrastructures worldwide.