SPECIFICATIONS HANNA HI98501 CHECKTEMP DIGITAL THERMOMETER
Product Name: Checktemp® Digital Thermometer – HI98501
Quote Required: Yes
Temperature Range: -50.0 to 150.0 ºC / -58.0 to 302 ºF
0.1 ºC (-50.0 to 150.0 ºC)
0.1 ºF (-58.0 to 199.9 ºF) / 1 ºF (above 200 ºF)
±0.2 ºC (-30.0 to 120.0 ºC)
±0.3 ºC (outside
Automatic Shut-Off: 8 min (default), 60 min or OFF
Battery Type/Life: 1 x CR2032; approx. 2000 hours of continuous use
Environment: -30 to 50 ºC (-22 to 122 ºF)
Dimensions: 50 x 185 x 21 mm (2 x 7.3 x 0.9“)
Weight: 50 g (1.8 oz.)
Introduction Hanna HI98501 Checktemp Digital Thermometer
The Hanna HI 98501 Checktemp® is a digital thermometer with stainless steel penetration probe. It delivers high accuracy temperature measurements over a wide temperature range without worrying about breakage or condensation. This is a prominent product of the Hanna® Instruments brand with many of the most advanced technologies.
The Checktemp® offers NO breakage, NO waste, NO injuries and NO difficulty in reading; the digital display prevents a parallax error (observing the wrong measurement due to the angle of view) and is optimized for a wide range of environmental temperatures. Checktemp® is provided with Hanna’s unique CAL Check™ function for accurate measurements every time. The Checktemp® implements a CAL Check™ upon startup and reports the status as 0 or Err.
The sharp-tip probe of the Checktemp® easily penetrates semi-solid products making routine temperature checks simple and quick for both incoming and outgoing goods. Checktemp® is the ideal instrument for measuring temperature according to HACCP requirements.
- ±0.2°C (±0.5°F) – Accuracy
- Most accurate temperature tester in the world
- CAL Check™ – Automatically verifies calibration at startup
- °C/°F Status – User selectable
- Large display with wide environmental temperature range and viewing angle.
- IP 65 water resistant protection
- HACCP Compatible – Use as a tool for control in HACCP analysis
- AISI 316 stainless steel penetration Probe
- 3000 hours of battery life (Continuous use)
- Auto-Off (select from 8 min., 60 min., or turn the feature off)