specifications Elcometer CG100BDL Corrosion Thickness Gauge
Introduction Elcometer CG100BDL
The most advanced in the Elcometer NDT range, these easy-to-use corrosion gauges provide inspectors with all the features necessary to accurately measure the material and coating thickness at the same time.
Offering a full range of measurement modes including: Pulse-Echo Temp Comp Mode (PETP) and Coating Only Mode (CT) to Pulse-Echo Coating Mode (PECT), the CG100 range allows the inspector to choose the right tool for the job.
Featuring manual or automatic gain control (AGC) with an adjustable 110dB range to increase the amplitude of the received echo to suit the material properties, the CG100 series are ideal gauges for all applications.
Built-in Gates allow users to set the measurement parameters either on or between waveforms, bypassing any surface echoes or noise from the material.
Threshold adjustment allows users to adjust the sensitivity of the gauge to detect signals with lower amplitudes. The CG100BDL, CG100ABDL & CG100ABDL+ stores up to 4GB worth of readings with individual waveforms in alphanumeric batches with full data logging and firmware updates via USB data output to ElcoMaster® data management software. For a full range of transducers, please refer to the Dual Element Transducers datasheet.
Features Elcometer CG100BDL
– Range of display & measurement options: Pulse-Echo, Echo-Echo, Pulse-Echo Temp, Comp Mode (PETP), Coating Only Mode (CT), Pulse-Echo Coating Mode (PECT)
– Manual or automatic gain control (AGC) with adjustable 110dB range
– Gate control
– Threshold adjustment
– 64 User-defined setups
– Multiple language display
– Multiple calibrations and material selection options
– High-speed scan mode: 250 readings per second (CG100100B and CG100BDL), 50 readings per second (CG100ABDL and CG100ABDL+)
– Differential and minimal thickness alarm modes
– Data storage capability: 4GB internal memory
– ElcoMaster® data management software
Elcometer Brand was founded in 1947. Elcometer’s philosophy has been to provide industry-leading, innovative, high-quality products; supported by a best-in-class customer experience at a competitive price. By concentrating on these core values, Elcometer has grown into a global network with representation in over 170 countries. With a range of products specifically developed to meet the needs of the coatings and blasting industry, Elcometer is well-positioned to provide you with the solution to your requirements – whatever and wherever they might be.
Review Elcometer CG100BDL Corrosion Thickness Gauge
There are no reviews yet.