SPECIFICATIONS GW Instek PSW 80-40.5 D.C Power Supply
Introduce GW Instek PSW 80-40.5 D.C Power Supply
The PSW-Series (Model PSW 80-40.5) is a single-output multi-range programmable switching DC Power Supply covering a power range up to 1080W.
This series of products include fifteen models with the combination of 30V, 80V, 160V, 250V, and 800V rated voltages and 360W, 720W and 1080W maximum output powers. The multi-range feature allows the flexible and efficient configuration of voltage and current within the rated power range.
The CV/CC priority selection of the PSW-Series is a very useful feature for DUT protection. The conventional power supply normally operates under CV mode when the power output is turned on. This could bring a high inrush current to the capacitive load or current-intensive load at the power output-on stage. Taking the I-V curve verification of LED as an example, it becomes a very challenging task to perform this measurement using a conventional power supply. With LED connected to a power supply under CV mode as the initial setting, when the power output is turned on and the voltage rises to the LED forward voltage, the current will suddenly peak up and exceed the preset value of current limit. Upon detecting this high current, the power supply starts the transition from CV mode to CC mode. Though the current becomes stable after the CC mode is activated, the current spike occurred at the CV and CC crossover point may possibly damage the DUT. At the power output-on stage, the PSW-Series is able to run under CC priority to limit the current spike occurred at the threshold voltage and therefore protect DUT from the inrush current damage.
- Voltage Rating: 30V/80V/160V/250V/800V, Output Power Rating: 360W ~ 1080W
- Constant Power Output for Multiple Range (V&I) Operation
- CV/CC Priority; Particularly Suitable for the Battery and LED Industry
- Adjustable Slew Rate
- Series Operation: Up to 2 units (30V, 80V, 160V models only)
- Parallel Operation: Up to 3 units
- High Efficiency and High Power Density
- 1/2, 1/3, 1/6 Rack Mount Size Design (EIA/JIS Standard) for 360W/720W/1080W
- Standard Interface: LAN,USB,Analog Control Interface
- Optional Interface: GPIB-USB Adaptor, RS232-USB Cable
- LabView Driver
Review GW Instek PSW 80-40.5 D.C Power Supply ( Programmable Switching )
There are no reviews yet.