SPECIFICATIONS GW Instek PPH-1506D D.C Power Supply
Introduction GW Instek PPH-1506D D.C Power Supply
GW Instek PPH-1506D high precision measurement capability achieves the maximum resolution of 1mV/0.1uA. The smallest pulse current width of 33us. It is that satisfy customers’ measurement application requirements of high resolution and pulse current.
Fast load current variation will result in voltage sag for general power supplies. That will have an impact on DUT’s internal circuit operation. GW Instek PPH-1506D is equipped with the excellent transient recovery time, which can, in less than 40us, recover the output voltage to within 100mV of the previous voltage output when the current level changes from 10% to 100% of the full scale.
Furthermore, conventional power supplies do not have sufficient response speed to promptly respond to set voltage value once the set voltage is changed. PPH-1506D has a rise time of 0.2ms and a fall time of 0.3ms, which are 100 times faster than that of conventional power supplies.
Therefore, GW Instek PPH-1506D can provide DUT with a stable output voltage even when DUT is operating under large transient current output. The internal high-speed sampling circuit design of GW Instek PPH-1506D, with the sample rate of 64K, can conduct pulse current measurement without using a current probe and oscilloscope.
The current read back accuracy is 0.2%+1uA (equals to 11uA) at 5mA range, and the read back resolution is 0.1uA that allow DUT to be measured with a high accuracy level.
Features GW Instek PPH-1506D
- Dual Channel DC Power Output
- PPH-1503D (CH1: 0~15V/0~3A or 0~9V/0~5A; CH2: 0~12V/0~1.5A)
- PPH-1506D (CH1: 0~15V/0~3A or 0~9V/0~5A; CH2: 0~12V/0~3A)
- PPH-1510D (CH1: 0~15V/0~3A or 0~9V/0~5A, 0~4.5V/0~10A(Rear terminal); CH2: 0~12V/0~3A)
- 3.5 inch TFT LCD Display
- Built-in DVM Measurement Function
- High Measurement Resolution (1mV/0.1μA for 5mA Range)
- Current Sink Function (Maximum : 3.5A)
- Pulse Current Measurement
- Long Integration Current Measurement
- Sequence Function (Sequential power output)
- Built-in Battery Simulation Function
- OVP, OCP, OTP & Temperature Display for Heat Sink
- Support USB (Device& Host)/GPIB/LAN
- 5 Groups of Save/Recall Setting
- External RELAY Control