Specifications 1/4″ Dr 10-50 In Lbs / 1.4-5.4 Nm Torque Wrench – CDI501MRMH
Drive Size:1/4 Inch
English Range for this wrench:10-50 In Lbs
Metric Range for this wrench:1.4-5.4 Nm
Scale::In Lbs to 50
Scale:Nm to 5.4
The CDI 501MRMH Micrometer Adjustable Torque Wrench Dual Scale has a 1/4″ Drive and an English range of 10-50 In Lbs and Metric range of 1.4-5.4 Nm. The metal handle series offers the user a rugged, industrial strength torque wrench able to withstand the rigors of professional use and all of CDI’s click torque wrenches are calibrated for use in both directions.
If you require a tool with a slightly larger scale capacity, take a look at the CDI1501MRMH dual scale torque wrench.
1/4 Drive Adjustable Torque Wrench Features:
- Handles are lightly knurled for a tough, non-slip grip.
- Dual scale, calibrated dual direction
- Positive lock with spring loaded pull down lock ring
- Fast, accurate and easy to set
- Easy-to-read laser marked scales
- Most feature quick release buttons which provide good socket retention as well as easy socket removal
- Accuracy: ± 3% clockwise ± 4% CCW of indicated value, CW, from 20% to 100% of full scale
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.14-2004, ISO 6789 standards
- Individually serialized with matching certificate of calibration traceable to N.I.S.T.
- Drive: 1/4″
- English Range: 10-50 in.lb
- English Range Increments: 1
- Nm Range: 1.4-5.4
- Nm Increments: 0.06
- A In.: 10.15
- B In.: 1.06
- C In.: 0.93
- D In.: 1.06
- Wt. Lbs: .85
Review 1/4″ Dr 10-50 In Lbs / 1.4-5.4 Nm CDI Adjustable Torque Wrench – CDI501MRMH
There are no reviews yet.