specifications Tenmars TM-305U Temperature & Humidity Datalogger
Measurement Range: 1%-99%
Accuracy: ±3.0%RH(20~80%); ±5.0%RH(<20%,>80%)
Operating Conditions: -40-185℉ (-40-85℃) 1-99% RH, non-condensing
Display: 3 digits LCD.
LED status: Red LED for Alarm, Green LED for Recording.
Sampling rate: 3 seconds.
Battery: One 3.6V AA lithium battery.
Battery Life: Approx. 1 year.
Operating temperature and humidity: -40 to 85℃ (-40~185℉); 1-95%RH, non-condensing.
Instrument Dimensions: 83(L) x 60(W) x24(H) mm.
Weight: About 77g.
Introduction Tenmars TM-305U
Tenmars TM-305U is equipment that measures temperature, humidity and supports recording and exporting data to a computer. The Tenmars TM-305U Temperature & Humidity Datalogger is a multi-function temperature and humidity meter. This equipment uses its own temperature and humidity sensor, allowing for accurate measurements. The equipment is suitable as a self-recording hygrometer that manages temperature and humidity.
The TM-305U Temperature & Humidity Datalogger supports wide temperature and humidity ranges. The equipment automatically records temperature and humidity, supports connection to a PC to check and monitor results. It is suitable for self-recording cold storage thermometers. Here are some features of the Tenmars TM-305U Temperature & Humidity Datalogger:
– Temperature & Humidity Datalogger
– Application: measuring and recording temperature – humidity in warehouses, cold storage, computer rooms, clean rooms,… ..
– Range: Temperature: – 40 ~ 85 ° C; ±1.0°C. Humidity: 1~99% RH; ± 3% RH
– Resolution: Temperature: 0.1°C. Humidity : 0.1% RH
– Unit: °C/ °F , %RH
– Digital LCD display. Store up to 50,000 data
– Storage time: 5 seconds to 2 hours for 1 measurement data.
– Data management by software. Connect to computer via USB port
– Waterproof standard: IP65
– Power: 3.6V. battery
Review Tenmars TM-305U: Temperature & Humidity Datalogger
There are no reviews yet.