Introduction Sanwa KS3 Phase Detector
This instrument is a 3 phase detector that allows you to determine the Open phase and Rotating direction. The device is designed to operate in voltage levels from AC 75 to 500V. Sanwa KS3 owns quite compact size, fits the palm of the user. This is a handheld device with a weight of 210g and a base size of 128x72x38mm. This size helps to create flexibility for the device when using, moving and storing. This makes the user’s measurement process more convenient. The device is suitable for word use in industry, education and training activities for engineering students, electronics, etc.
Features Sanwa KS3 Phase Detector
– Motor rotation direction testable before connection of the power supply.
– Phase sequence and open phase checking of three-phase lines.
– Bright LED indicators.
– Magnets on the back of the main unit allow it to be fixed on a distribution board and other metallic objects.
Applications of the Sanwa KS3 Phase Detector
– In the machine installation industry, this is an indispensable device to determine the direction of rotation of the water pump motor, blower, compressor and other types of rotation. a predetermined direction.
– In the education and training industry, Sanwa KS3 is an indispensable practice device for students, technicians, engineers, etc.
Sanwa is a brand established in August 1941 in Japan with the main manufacturing industry of Electrical Measuring Instruments. Currently, Sanwa has built an extensive distribution network in 74 countries worldwide. Sanwa is a longstanding prestigious Japanese brand trusted by engineers worldwide through the provision of high quality metrology products. The quality of safety- the international standard is appreciated by a client and a huge consumption.
Review SANWA KS3 PHASE DETECTOR
There are no reviews yet.