SPECIFICATIONS RION VM-63C: POCKETABLE VIBRATION METER
Applicable standards: Chinese RoHS, CE marking
Type: Piezoelectric accelerometer (shear type)
— Measurement range
Acceleration: 0.1 to 199.9 m/s2 EQ PEAK (RMS x √2)
Velocity: 0.1 to 199.9 mm/s RMS
Displacement: 0.001 to 1.999 mm EQ P-P (RMS x 2√2)
— Measurement accuracy (80 Hz)
• Between -10 oC and +50 oC
Acceleration: ±5 % ±2 digits
Velocity: ±5 % ±2 digits
Displacement: ±10 % ±2 digits
• Outside of temperature range at left
Acceleration: ±8 % ±2 digits
Velocity: ±8 % ±2 digits
Displacement: ±15 % ±2 digits
— Vibration frequency range Rion VM-63C
Acceleration: 10 Hz to 1 kHz (LO) 1 kHz to 15 kHz (HI)
Velocity: 10 Hz to 1 kHz
Displacement: 10 Hz to 1 kHz
— Display: Display value is held when MEASURE button is released
Measurement value display: 3 1/2 digits, digital (LCD)
Display update rate: Approx. 1 s
— Signal output: Earphone (VP-37) can be connected
Output impedance: Approx. 170 Ω
Load impedance: Approx. 10 kΩ or higher
AC output: Approx. ±2 V PEAK
— Power supply Rion VM-63C: IEC R6 (size AA) batteries (alkaline / manganese or nickel-hydride rechargeable batteries) x 2
Current consumption: Approx. 35 mA
Battery life: About 50 h continuous use (at 25 oC, with alkaline batteries)
Ambient conditions for operation: -20 oC to +60 oC, 90 % RH or less (no condensation)
Dimensions and weight: Approx. 178 (H) x 64 (W) x 27 (D) mm, approx. 200 g (incl. batteries)
Supplied accessories: IEC R6 (size AA) alkaline batteries x 2, silicone rubber case x 1,Attachment S x 1
Introduction Rion VM-63C
The VM-63C is a highly compact vibration meter designed mainly for maintenance and inspection of industrial machinery, with particular emphasis on rotational machinery. The integrated accelerometer and digital display eliminate any need for cables, making on-site measurements in the field easy and quick.
The unit can be held in one hand and operated with a single button, combining superb convenience with complete reliability and dependability.
– LCD readout shows either acceleration (m/s2 Peak), velocity (mm/s RMS), or displacement (mm P-P).
– Measurement for unbalanced conditions, misalignment (low vibration frequency range) or bearing vibrations (high vibration frequency range) is also possible.
– Wide-range design eliminates the need for frequent measurement range switching.
– A power switch is not needed. Pressing the MEASURE button turns the unit on, and power shuts down automatically after a period of inactivity.
– Support for use of rechargeable batteries reduces environmental impact.
(Alkaline batteries provide about 50 hours of continuous use)
Review RION VM-63C: Pocketable Vibration Meter
There are no reviews yet.