Sensitivity range: 0.3 – 25.0 µm; 1.0 CFM (28.3 LPM) – Built-in vacuum, PoE
Particle Measuring Systems (PMS) is proud to introduce the 2-time award-winning IsoAir Pro line of remote particle counters. This next-generation in Contamination Control Strategy is a fixed environmental monitoring instrument that uses the latest technologies to simplify cleanroom monitoring into a compact, flexible, and powerful package that meets the needs of pharmaceutical and high-tech contamination control monitoring.
This cleanroom monitoring instrument enables you to monitor closer to critical control points than ever before. With the Power over Ethernet (PoE) and WiFi options, and a standard internal blower, it requires very few external connections and supporting equipment, or choose from a list of power and communication options to meet your specific needs. Additionally, the Isokinetic Sampling Probe (ISP) can be mounted directly to the inlet or extended from the particle sensor with flexible or rigid tubing in virtually any installation.
The robust 316L stainless steel enclosure is robust and liquid resistant with IP65 and NEMA 4X ratings. The quick-release mounting bracket stores essential sensor data such as the IP address at the point of measurement, reducing the time and complexity of unit installation after calibration or servicing. Data from the instrument can be securely and reliably incorporated into either a Particle Measuring Systems’ FacilityPro® Monitoring System or one of our facility monitoring software packages, with the option of third-party communications via Modbus TCP/IP or optional PMS TCP/IP protocols.
You choose the options your manufacturing requires:
- Power supply (PoE, 100 – 240 VAC, or 24 VDC)
- Wireless communications
- Analog & Digital I/O
The following features come standard with the IsoAir Pro line of remote particle counters:
- 8 sample channels from 3 -25 µm (including 2-channel “Pharma Mode”)
- Integrated HEPA-filtered blower, eliminating the need for an external vacuum
- 316L stainless steel enclosure with IP65 & NEMA 4X ratings
- Resistant to Vaporized Hydrogen Peroxide (VHP)
- Quick-release mounting bracket stores sensor ID data for easy connection
- Easily connect to PMS or third-party facility monitoring and compliant data management software systems
- Global regulatory and ISO standard compliance
- Highly regarded world-class PMS instrument service and support
The IsoAir Pro is part of the PRO Series from PMS, a complete collection of contamination monitoring tools developed from a decades-long commitment to supporting pharmaceutical manufacturers. Use the IsoAir Pro together with other products in the PRO Series for a total contamination control solution and the assurance of up-to-date compliance. The PRO Series helps you provide lifesaving and life-changing solutions for your customers by supporting clean manufacturing.
- CATALOG: IsoAir Pro-E and Pro-Plus Spare Parts and Accessories
- OPERATIONS MANUAL: IsoAir® Pro-E Aerosol Particle Sensor
- OPERATIONS MANUAL: IsoAir® Pro-Plus Aerosol Particle Sensor
- ISO 14644-2:2015 Cleanroom Monitoring
- ISO 14644-1:2015 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Review of Annex 1 2022
- Annex 1 2022 – Comparison to Previous Version
- Review of Annex 1 2022: Environmental Monitoring Changes
- Data Quality – The Journey of Cleanroom Data Management Life Cycle