Sensitivity range: 0.3 – 25 µm – Portable or remote applications, 21CFR11, Annex 1, up to 100 users
Particle Measuring Systems (PMS) is proud to present the latest in their flagship line of Lasair airborne particle counters. The Lasair Pro supports a complete contamination control solution including clean area monitoring (portable and remote) while meeting global requirements for data integrity. Designed for intuitive and reliable aerosol particle counting, this newest addition to the PMS fleet supports a variety of applications while meeting international cleanroom certification standards in the recently released EU GMP Annex 1.
Designed to be easy to use, the multi-gesture touchscreen interface and intuitive menu guide you through logical navigation and provides effortless learning and simple configuration. Specifically engineered for use where sanitization is required, the exterior of the Lasair Pro airborne particle counter can be easily cleaned using a wide variety of disinfectants and cleaning agents.
The Lasair® Pro is highly adaptable, allowing you to program and manage all sampling activities locally or remotely. The unit can store up to 10,000 data samples and the collected data is securely saved locally, or transferred to PMS DataAnalyst or PharmaceuticalNet Pro data management software, meeting data integrity-related standards such as FDA 21 CFR Part 11 and EU GMP Annex 11. Additionally, securely configure up to 100 users on each instrument or use the NFC card capabilities for unlimited users.
The Lasair Pro is part of the PRO Series from PMS, a complete collection of contamination monitoring tools developed from a decades-long commitment to supporting pharmaceutical manufacturers. Use the Lasair Pro together with other products in the PRO Series for a total contamination control solution and the assurance of up-to-date compliance.
Read more about the Lasair Pro benefits and features below and explore what the new Lasair Pro can do for you today!
- SPEC SHEET: Lasair Pro
- SPEC SHEET: Lasair Pro No Wireless Communication
- CATALOG: Lasair Pro Spare Parts and Accessories
- OPERATIONS MANUAL: Lasair® Pro Aerosol Particle Counter
- OPERATIONS MANUAL: DataAnalyst Operations Manual
- OPERATIONS MANUAL: Lasair® III Aerosol Particle Counter
- OPERATIONS MANUAL: Lasair® III 110 Inline Aerosol Particle Counter
- Sampling Compressed Gas with the Lasair III Particle Counter
- Compressed Gases: An Important Component of an Environmental Monitoring Program in a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Environment
- Planning and Installing an Environmental Monitoring System
- ISO 14644-2:2015 Cleanroom Monitoring
- Selecting The Most Suitable Particle Sample Point Locations In Your Cleanroom
- Portable Airborne Particle Counter: ISO Certification of Cleanrooms
- Review of Annex 1 2022
- ISO 14644-1:2015 Revisions Summary for Electronics
- Data Integrity: Understand and Comply with GMP and FDA Requirements for 21 CFR Part 11
- Data Quality – The Journey of Cleanroom Data Management Life Cycle
Not sure where to start? Here are the next steps: