Sensitivity range: 0.1 – 5.0 µm
The only true 0.1 micron particle counter
The Lasair® III 110 Airborne Particle Counter is a laser diode-based true 0.1 micron (μm) particle counter with 1.00 CFM flow rate. It provides real-time measurement of yield-impacting particles with three configurations to meet your unique application needs. Part of the series of cleanroom particle counters from Particle Measuring Systems.
With a comprehensive set of features and unequaled accuracy, the Lasair III 110 Airborne Particle Counter offers reduced operating costs and the reliability and longevity to support its three-year laser warranty.
The Lasair III 110 .1 micron Particle Counter can be used as a mobile counter to localize source of particles, and it comes with a full range of accessories for monitoring in different applications, including high-pressure gas.
It features a chemical-resistant, stainless-steel case that is easy to clean/wipe down and is designed to minimize particle traps. Patented Smart Flow technology eliminates traditional under-counting errors in manifold sampling.
Optional on-board batteries provide over seven hours of continuous mobile use, so you can run a sample for an entire shift without having to leave the cleanroom.
What does true 0.10 micron air particle detection mean? Call us to find out more!
See our complete line of particle counters.
- true .1 micron particle counters
- Diode laser
- Eight user-adjustable size channels from 0.1 to 5.0 μm
- Saves up to 10,000 samples for review, sorting, data filtering and printing
- USB data download to flash memory key
- Built-in thermal printer
- Large, 8.4 inch IR touchscreen can be used when wearing gloves for simplified use
- Quiet carbon-free blower/pump for portable applications
- Particle counter integrates up to four environmental sensors; differential pressure, temperature and relative humidity, air flow velocity and more
- Optional high-efficiency exhaust filter for ISO Cleanroom Class 1-2
- Available in 12 language so you can use the same instrument and process across language barriers
- Calculations and reports for ISO 14644-1 or FS 209E
- Interfaces with FacilityNet Software for comprehensive data management
- Saving/reloading recipes reduces time to certify your cleanroom, and reduces risk for errors
- Control airborne cleanroom particle monitoring remotely via web browser: set-up, sample, display, print, download data and upload sample recipes without having to re-enter the cleanroom
- Comprehensive cleanroom data management
- Data download to Excel or USB flash memory key
- Use same airborne particle counter for ISO Class 1-9 applications
- Diode laser eliminates need for frequent, costly laser cleaning
- Optional critical orifice configuration can use house vacuum for aerosol manifold applications
- Cleanroom and minienvironment airborne particle counting
- High-sensitivity applications
- Facility certification to ISO 14644-1 or FS 209E
- Troubleshooting/mobile applications
- Manifold sampling (with Aerosol Manifold II)
- Process gas monitoring (with High Pressure Diffuser)
- Ultraclean zones (ISO 1-2)
Application Notes & Brochures
How do I program a recipe and assign it to a location using the Lasair® III Aerosol Particle Counter? >
What are the printer paper part numbers for the Lasair® III Aerosol Particle Counter? >Submit A Question