0.3 – 25.0 µm; 1.0 CFM (28.3 LPM)
An Annex 1 compliant, compact, VHP-resistant, remote particle counter.
As part of a facility monitoring solution, the IsoAir® Pro-E Remote Particle Counter from Particle Measuring Systems (PMS) is an effective piece of a Contamination Control Strategy using the latest technologies to streamline cleanroom monitoring while meeting global regulations including EU GMP Annex 1, ISO 14644-2, and part of a 21CFR Part 11 solution. This remote particle counter has all the features you need for reliable particle monitoring in your clean area are built into a simple but powerful package.
This is the first particle counter with a built-in vacuum designed for use with the Vaporized Hydrogen Peroxide (VHP) process. Additionally, this cleanroom monitoring instrument is powered by Power over Ethernet (POE) and with the internal blower it requires very few external connections and supporting equipment.
Data from the instrument can be incorporated into either Particle Measuring Systems’ FacilityPro Software or Facility Net Monitoring System, with the option of third-party communications via Modbus or PMS protocol.
The quick-release mounting bracket stores essential sensor data such as the IP address at the point of measurement, reducing the time and complexity of unit installation after calibration or servicing. This remote particle sensor is “plug-n-play” with no complex re-programming before reinstallation into the particle monitoring system.
Highly user-friendly, the IsoAir Pro E Remote Particle Counter has its own blower, eliminating the need for an external vacuum, and uses Power over Ethernet (PoE) to combine communications and power into a single connection. Additionally, the robust 316L stainless steel enclosure is liquid resistant with IP65 and NEMA 4X ratings which protect the unit during cleaning and disinfection activities.
The Isokinetic Sampling Probe (ISP) can be mounted directly to the inlet, extended from the particle sensor with rigid stainless-steel tubing, or remotely positioned with flexible tubing in virtually any installation.
Additionally, the IsoAir Pro E is part of the PRO Series from PMS, a complete collection of contamination monitoring tools developed from a decades-long commitment to supporting pharmaceutical manufacturers. Use the IsoAir Pro E together with other products in the PRO Series for a total contamination control solution and the assurance of up-to-date compliance. The PRO Series helps you provide lifesaving and life-changing solutions for your customers by supporting clean manufacturing.
Read more about the IsoAir Pro E benefits and features below and explore what it can do for you today!
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Eight customer selectable channel sizes with 2-channel Pharmaceutical mode
- Flow rate of 1.0 CFM
- IP65 and NEMA 4x rated 316L stainless steel enclosure
- Built in blower with HEPA-filtered exhaust
- Automatic shut-off for capped probe
- Compliance with EU GMP Annex 1, ISO 21501-4:2018 and CE standards, optional ISO 17025
- Two local LEDs for status and activity
- PMS Ethernet or MODBUS communications
- Quick alert of contamination issues from real-time particle monitoring system
- Effective component of a Contamination Control Strategy (CCS)
- Trustworthy: Essentially no risk of data loss: saves 3,ooo samples to protect your data in the event of communications outage
- Communications via Modbus or PMS protocol
- Leading particle monitoring system integration: Interfaces with Particle Measuring Systems’ FacilityPro SCADA Software, Pharmaceutical Net Pro or Facility Net software for comprehensive data management
- Quick release mounting bracket simplifies the calibration and servicing process
- Reduced installation time and reduced risk of errors with data saved in mounting bracket
- Cost effective cleanroom monitoring: No central vacuum system required
- Chemically resistant IP 65 rated stainless-steel enclosure
- Long life laser diode reduces long-term maintenance time and costs
- Flexibility on ISP mounting increases installation options and reduces installation costs
- Particle monitoring system for pharmaceutical manufacturing area
- Isolator particle monitoring
- Cleanroom particle monitoring system
- Aerospace and industrial applications
Application Notes & Brochures
Private: Confused about EU GMP Annex 1 draft proposed changes how they might affect you? >