Introduction PMS UPW Flow Controllers for Liquid Particle Counters
FC-200 and FC-100 for UPW.
Complete flow control of ultrapure water through a liquid particle counter is critical to ensure accurate and actionable data. Particle Measuring Systems (PMS) offers the new FC-200 and FC-100 series of pressure balancing flow controllers as the perfect complement to our high precision liquid particle counters.
The FC-100 automatically adjusts to pressure changes within the particle counting system to provide precise and stable ultrapure water flow control without intervention. Available with a variety of flowmeters, the FC-100 is designed to match the particle counter’s flow rate.
The FC-200 model adds an additional flowmeter that provides a high flow rate flush to quickly clear the fluid lines and particle counter of any trapped air or particles without any change to plumbing.
- Flush flowmeter with the FC-200
- Customizable flow ranges available for ultrapure water
- Compatible with ultrapure water 20 – 100 psi and 0 – 90 °C
- Automatically adjusts to ultrapure water system pressure changes
- Clears anomalies from fluid lines with the flush flowmeter
- Extremely accurate measurements
- Seamless integration into water systems
- Deionized water (ultrapure water) sampling systems
- Parts cleanliness testing
- Laboratory water sampling
- Sampling for process and filter monitoring
|Pressure range||20 – 100 psi|
|Temperature range (fluid)||0 – 90 °C (32 – 194 °F)|
|Weight||2.3 kg (5 lbs)|
|Dimensions (h x w x d)||29 x 18 x 13 cm (11.5 x 7 x 5 in)|
|Flow controller||Moore model 63SD|
|Differential spring||316 SS|
|Valve plunger seat||316 SS|
|Plunger spring||316 SS|
|Fittings||PFA Nylon / 316 SS / Nylon|
|Wetted internal parts||316 SS|
|Metering tube||Borosilicate glass|
|Piping connections||PFA Nylon / 316 SS / Nylon|
|Accuracy||10% of full scale flow rate with water at 21.1°C (70 °F)|