specifications Mitutoyo 571-203-20 ABSOLUTE Digimatic Depth Gage
Introduction Mitutoyo 571-203-20 ABSOLUTE Digimatic Depth Gage
Mitutoyo 571-203-20 depth gages perform measurements of slots, steps, holes, and projections with a spindle that adjusts by rotating a thimble until the rod/beam connects with the bottom of the hole. When it contacts the bottom of a hole, a reading is shown either digitally or manually. The Mitutoyo depth gages have a fixed beam that can coincide with a dial indicator or digital display. Mitutoyo offers many different types and sizes of depth gages.
The Mitutoyo 571-203-20 ABSOLUTE Digimatic depth gage provides highly accurate depth measurements for any shape that has a step, groove or slot. The Mitutoyo ABSOLUTE Digimatic depth gage features hardened, micro-lapped measuring faces and a base for improved accuracy and wear resistance. The depth gage is constructed of hardened stainless steel and is IP67 rated for exceptional coolant-proof capabilities, making it ideal for use on the shop floor. Measurements are displayed on a digital LCD readout with SPC output for easy, automatic recording.
Features Mitutoyo 571-203-20
– Available in Metric and Inch/Metric models
– Optional wider extension bases are available (up to 450mm range models)
– Convenient mounting holes included on the base for repeatable accuracy
– Keeps track of the origin point for the life of the battery
– SPC output function with optional water-resistant SPC cable allows for quick and easy data management in real-time
– ABSOLUTE (ABS) linear scale eliminates the need for setting the origin point every time the micrometer is powered on; Overspeed errors are also eliminated
– Functions include Origin Set, Zero Setting, Automatic Power On/Off, and inch/mm conversion (on inch/metric models only)
– Alarm: Low Voltage, Counting Value Composition Error
– Constructed of hardened stainless steel for better durability and longevity
– IP67 protection eliminates dust ingress, protects against temporary water submersion; permits use in environments exposed to cutting oil, dust, etc.
– Unnecessary to wipe or clean the scale
– Supplied with a fitted plastic case
Mitutoyo was founded by Japanese Yehan Numata in 1934. In 1963, Mitutoyo America Corporation was established in New York City and is now headquartered in Aurora, Illinois (just outside of Chicago). Mitutoyo America offers a full product line of precision measuring tools, instruments and equipment with a distribution network, training and education classes, software development, and service support to provide a comprehensive metrology organization. Mitutoyo now offer a full line of more than 5,500 metrology tools, instruments and equipment to provide customers every metrology solution from one company. Mitutoyo provides measurement solutions for the Aerospace, Automotive, Defense, Electronics, Energy, General Manufacturing, Medical, Plastics and Rubber industries.