Introduction Mitutoyo 114-121 5 Flute V-Anvil Micrometer (5-25 mm)
The Mitutoyo 114-121 Mechanical V-Anvil Micrometer for 5 flutes cutting head measures the outside diameter of cutting tools such as taps, reamers and end mills with five flutes. The Mitutoyo 114-121 5 Flute V-Anvil Micrometer pointed spindle and V-Anvil delivers precise position for highly accurate measurements. The anvil and spindle are precision milled from hardened steel for lasting, accurate results. A ratchet-stop mechanism provides uniform pressure on a workpiece for precise, repeatable measurements.
The Mitutoyo 114-121 5 Flute V-Anvil Micrometer has V-anvils with a centerline groove that is available for measuring the pitch diameter of taps by the single-wire method.
- Available in Metric or Inch models
- V-Anvils with a centerline groove are available for measuring the pitch diameter of taps by the single-wire method
- Ratchet mechanism provides an audible click to ensure measurement is being performed at a constant force
- Satin chrome finish on the sleeve and laser etched measurements on thimble for easier reading
- Frame has a baked enamel finish for durability and longer lifespan
- Supplied in fitted plastic case
|Range||5 to 25 mm|
|Flatness||0.6 µm (spindle) 1.3 µm (anvil)|
|Measuring Surfaces||Prism angle 60°/108°|
|Scale||Thimble and sleeve satin chrome finish, ø18 mm|
|Measuring Spindle||With spindle lock, ø6.35 mm , spindle pitch 0.75 mm|