SPECIFICATIONS MILWAUKEE M18 BBL-0 COMPACT BLOWER
|Air volume (m³/minute):||2.9 / 2.4 / 1.8|
|Fan speed (rpm):||18700 / 15300 / 11400|
|Battery platform:||M18™ REDLITHIUM™-ION|
|Weight with battery pack if applicable (kg):||1.9kg (4.0Ah)|
Introduction Milwaukee M18 BBL-0
The M18™ Compact Blower (Milwaukee M18 BBL-0) delivers the fastest jobsite cleanup.
The M18 BBL – offers a best in class power to size ratio.
The M18™ Compact Blower (Milwaukee M18 BBL-0) has power control that includes a 3-speed electronic switch, lock-on and a variable speed trigger which allows for versatile clearing power.
This blower moves air at 160 MPH and 100 CFM for class-leading performance.
Featuring a shock-absorbing polymer body and a crush resistant nozzle the M18™ Compact Blower delivers jobsite durability.
Included is a 9” extension nozzle to clear dust and debris easily from the ground or overhead.
The Milwaukee M18 BBL – also comes with a universal inflator/deflator. Works with all Milwaukee® M18™ Batteries (batteries sold separately).
FEATURES MILWAUKEE M18 BBL-0
– Lock-on switch reduces user fatigue
– Extension nozzle clears dust and debris easily from the ground or overhead without having to lean over or stretch
– Universal inflator/deflator for easy set-up and take-down of most inflatable products
– Shock-absorbing polymer and reinforced handle resists drops
– Nozzle made from soft plastic to resist crushing or cracking