Specifications Lutron AM-4213 Anemometer Mini Vane
Introduction Lutron AM-4213 Anemometer Mini Vane
Lutron AM-4213 Anemometer Mini Vane features a microprocessor circuit that provides special functions and high accuracy and features. Its low-friction ball vane wheels are accurate in both high and low velocities. The unit features multi-functions for air flow measurement. Its large LCD display offer clear readings. This anemometer can be used to check air conditioning and heating systems, measure air velocities, wind speeds, temperature and more.
Features Lutron AM-4213
- 13 mm dia heavy duty mini vane with telescope probe available for high temp. air velocity measurement.
- Microprocessor circuit provides special functions and offer high accuracy. and features.
- Low-friction ball vane wheels is accurate in both high & low velocities.
- Multi-functions for air flow measurement : m/s, km/h, ft/min, knots. mile/h.
- Build in temperature C, F measurement.
- Thermistor sensor for temp. measurement, fast response time.
- Large LCD display.
- Dual function meter”s display.
- Heavy duty & compact housing case.
- Record maximum and minimum reading with recall.
- Data hold.
- Auto shut off saves battery life.
- Operates from 006P DC 9V battery.
- RS 232 PC serial interface.
- Separate probe, easy for operation of the different measurement environment.
- Used the durable, long-lasting components, including a strong, light weight ABS-plastic housing case.
- Wide applications: use this anemometer to check air conditioning & heating systems, measure air velocities, wind speeds, temperature…etc.
- 0.8 to 12.0m/s., u-P circuit. RS-232/USB
- m/s,ft/min, km/h, knots, mile/h, Temp. (°C/°F)
Lutron Electronic Enterprise Co., Ltd. was established in 1976 and has been the Taiwan’s leading manufacturer in the fields of Test & Measurement Instruments for more than 40 year. Lutron Electronic Enterprise Co., Ltd have devoted ourself to launch the most comprehensive and professional instruments to the markets, and almost 95% of our products are exported to over 80 countries in the world.