SPECIFICATIONS KYORITSU 4102A EARTH TESTERS
Earth Resistance: 0 – 12 Ω/0 – 120 Ω/0 – 1200 Ω
Earth Voltage [50,60Hz]: 0 – 30V AC
Earth Resistance: ±3% of full scale
Earth Voltage: ±3% of full scale
Earth Resistance: 276V AC for 10 seconds
across 2 of the 3 terminals
Earth Voltage: 276V AC for 1 minute
IEC 61010-1 CAT III 300V Pollution Degree 2, IEC 61557
IEC 60529 IP54
R6 (AA) (1.5V) × 6
105(L) × 158(W) × 70(D)mm
7095A (Earth resistance test leads) × 1set
(red-20m, yellow-10m, green-5m)
8032 (Auxiliary earth spikes) × 1set
7127B (Simplified measurement probe)
R6 (AA) × 6
9121 (Shoulder strap)
Carrying case : 9084(Carrying case[Soft]:4102A only)
: 9164(Carrying case[Hard]:4102A-H only)
7245A (Precision measurement cord set)
8259 (Adapter for measurement terminal)
Introduction Kyoritsu 4102A Earth Testers
The instrument is an earth resistance tester for testing power distribution lines, in-house wiring system, electrical appliances etc. It also has an earth voltage range for earth voltage measurement.
• The latest circuit design permits the instrument to operate with the minimum of influence from earth voltage and earth resistance of auxiliary earth spikes.
• Dust and drip proof. (designed to IEC 529 IP54)
• Earth resistance value can be read directly from the scale.
• Designed to meet IEC 61010-1 safety standard.
• Capable of measuring earth voltage.
• Small and lightweight. Shock resistant new case material.
• 2mA measuring current permits earth resistance tests without tripping earth leakage current breakers in the circuit under test.
• Lead wire connection to C and P terminals and proper auxiliary earth resistance can be checked by “OK” lamp. Lead wire connection to C and E terminals is good when “OK” lamp is illuminated.