SPECIFICATIONS KYORITSU 2433 LEAKAGE CLAMP METERS
AC A (50/60Hz)
±1%rdg±5dgt (0 – 350A)
±2%rdg (350.1 – 399.9A)
AC A (WIDE)
±2.5%rdg±10dgt [20Hz – 1kHz] (40/400mA)
±2.5%rdg±10dgt [40Hz – 1kHz] (0 – 350A)
±5%rdg [40Hz – 1kHz] (350.1 – 399.9A)
Maximum circuit voltage
600V AC/DC (between line/neutral)
300V AC/DC (against earth)
Frequency response (Kyoritsu 2433)
20Hz – 1kHz (40Hz – 1kHz:400A)
Effect of External Stray Magnetic Field
10mA AC approx. in proximity to a 15mm-dia conductor carrying 100A AC
IEC 61010-1 CAT III 300V Pollution Degree 2; IEC 61010-2-032
Approx. 2 seconds
Two R03 or equivalent (DC1.5V) batteries
185(L) × 81(W) × 32(D)mm
9097 (Carrying Case); R03 (1.5V) × 2; Instruction Manual
Introduction Kyoritsu 2433 Leakage Clamp Meters
The Kyoritsu 2433 is a 400A AC clamp meter, capable of measuring current leakage. Comprising a 40mm jaw, the 2433 model is ideal for detecting wire faults and insulation breakdown.
The Kyoritsu 2433 is a current leakage clamp meter, with the ability to measure AC current up to 400A across three scales (4/40mA/400A). The tester features a frequency selector switch to eliminate the effect of harmonics. This provides a more accurate measurement, especially at the low end of the current scale. The 2433 model also has a peak hold function, to enable peak value measurements.
Featuring a 0.01mA resolution, the 2433 clamp tester provides accurate current readings. A rotary switch on the device allows easy-one finger power-on and range selection, allowing the user to test efficiently. Standard Kyoritsu features such as the data-hold function and auto-power off are also included.
Features Kyoritsu 2433 Leakage Clamp Meters
– Digital clamp tester for AC leakage measuremen
– Least affected by external magnetic field, providing wide measuring range from very small to large currents.
– Designed to safety standard IEC 61010-2-032: Measuremen category CAT.III, 300V and pollution degree 2
– Tear drop shaped jaws for ease of use in crowded cable areas and other tight places.
– Data hold function to allow for easy readings in dimly lit or hard-to-reach locations.
– Provides filtering function to remove high frequency generated bysuch equipment as inverters.
– Peak hold function to allow for measurement of current variation as short as 10msec.
– Auto-power-off function prevents unnecessary power consumption
– Dynamic range of 4000 counts full scale.
– Large easy-to-read LCD display with letter height of 13mm.
– Operation confirming beeps.
– Insulation barrier at the tip of transformer jaws for improved safety
Kyoritsu, Japan – a frontline global presence in Electrical Test & Measurement Equipment established in 1940. Kyoritsu offers an extensive range of high quality instruments from analogue/digital multimeters to high-end power quality analysers that are widely used and trusted by electricians, maintenance technicians and engineers. The company specializes in state-of-the-tech electrical measurement technology, and its diverse, user-friendly line of testers has significantly contributed to technological developments and industrial infrastructures worldwide.