SPECIFICATIONS KYORITSU 2413R LEAKAGE CLAMP METERS
AC A (50/60Hz): 200mA/2/20/200/1000A
±3.0%rdg±5dgt (200A, 0 – 500A)
±5.5%rdg (501 – 1000A)
AC A (WIDE): 200mA/2/20/200/1000A
±1.8%rdg±5dgt (50/60Hz) (200mA/2/20A)
±2.0%rdg±5dgt (50/60Hz) (200A, 0 – 500A)
±5.0%rdg (50/60Hz) (501 – 1000A)
Crest factor: 3.0 or less
Conductor size: Ø68mm max.
Frequency response: 40Hz – 1kHz
AC200mV against the maximum value of each range (1000A range is 100mV)
DC200mV against the maximum value of each range (1000A range is 100mV)
Applicable standards: IEC 61010-1 CAT III 300V Pollution degree 2
Power source: 6F22 (9V) × 1 *Continuous measuring time: Approx. 60 hours
Dimensions: 250(L) × 130(W) × 50(D)mm
Weight: Approx. 570g (including battery)
Included Accessories: 9094 (Carrying Case); 6F22 × 1; Instruction Manual
Optional Accessories: 7073 (2WAY Output Cord)
Features Kyoritsu 2413R
KEW SNAP 2413R is a unique digital clamp meter for both very low current and high current measurements. Its shielded transformers jaws minimizes the effect of external stray magnetic field, enabling leakage current measurements.
– Measures from 0.1mA to 1000A AC and provides frequency response higher than 1kHz on all measuring ranges.
Measurements also possible with approximately -7% accuracy at 20 kHz on 200mA range.
– Provides a frequency selector switch ― 50/60Hz or WIDE ―to turn on or off an incorporated low pass filter. This permits current measurement in mains fundamental frequency only or a wide range of frequencies, including those from such devices as inverters.
– Peak-hold facility with selectable response time of 10ms or 100 ms.
Provides AC voltage output proportional to the current under test for monitoring the waveform with an oscilloscope.
Also convent AC current readings to DC voltage output for direct connection to such devices as a chart recorder.
– Data hold function to allow for easy readings in hard-to-reach locations. Display can be observed away from the conductor.
– LCD Back Light function to facilitate working at dimly lit situations.