SPECIFICATIONS KYORITSU 2002PA AC DIGITAL CLAMP METERS
Introduction Kyoritsu 2002PA
Kyoritsu 2002PA Digital Clamp Meter the brand new tools that you can depend on. The value of this meter always accurate. This meter easily can measure large AC current up to 2000A. It has a millivolt output function for longer term measurement or datalogging of current and a wide frequency measurement range of 40Hz to 1kHz
Features Kyoritsu 2002PA
– Tear-drop-shaped jaws for ease of use in crowded cable areas and other tight places.
– Provides a wide measuring range from 0 up to 2000A.
– Terminal cover to avoid the use of an incorrect terminal.
– Measures current variation as short as 10 msec with peak-hold feature.
– Provides output to a chart recorder for current variation recording.
– Designed to international safety standards.
IEC61010-1 (CAT III 600V /CAT II 1000V Pollution degree 2) IEC61010-031, IEC61010-2-032, IEC 61010-2-033
– Data hold function to allow easy readings in dimly lit or hard-to-read locations.
– Sleep feature to conserve battery power.
– Permits easy continuity check with a beeper.
– Provides a dynamic range of 4,000 counts full scale.
– Provides wide measuring range of voltage and resistance in auto-ranging.
– Wide frequency range from 40Hz to 1kHz (Current measuring range: 0-1500A).
– Transformer jows fitted with guard to further improve safety.
– Protected throughout by double or reinforced insulation
Kyoritsu, Japan – a frontline global presence in Electrical Test & Measurement Equipment established in 1940. Kyoritsu offers an extensive range of high quality instruments from analogue/digital multimeters to high-end power quality analysers that are widely used and trusted by electricians, maintenance technicians and engineers. The company specializes in state-of-the-tech electrical measurement technology, and its diverse, user-friendly line of testers has significantly contributed to technological developments and industrial infrastructures worldwide.