SPECIFICATION HIOKI IM7580A-1 IMPEDANCE ANALYZER
– Measurement modes
LCR mode, Analyzer mode (Sweeps with measurement frequency and measurement level), Continuous measurement mode
– Measurement parameters: Z, Y, θ, Rs (ESR), Rp, X, G, B, Cs, Cp, Ls, Lp, D (tanδ), Q
– Measurable range: 100 mΩ to 5 kΩ
– Display range :
Z: 0.00 m to 9.99999 GΩ / Rs, Rp, X: ± (0.00 m to 9.99999 GΩ)
Ls, Lp: ± (0.00000 n to 9.99999 GH) / Q: ± (0.00 to 9999.99)
θ: ± (0.000° to 180.000°), Cs, Cp: ± (0.00000 p to 9.99999 GF)
D: ± (0.00000 to 9.99999), Y: (0.000 n to 9.99999 GS)
G, B: ± (0.000 n to 9.99999 GS), Δ%: ± (0.000 % to 999.999 %)
– Basic accuracy: Z: ±0.72 % rdg. θ: ±0.41°
– Measurement frequency: 1.0000 MHz to 300.00 MHz (5 digits resolution)
– Measurement signal level:
Power: -40.0 dBm to +7.0 dBm
Voltage: 4 mV to 1001 mVrms
Current: 0.09 mA to 20.02 mArms
– Output impedance: 50 Ω
– Display: 8.4-inch color TFT with touch screen
– Measurement speeds *1: FAST: 0.5 ms (Analog measurement time, typical value)
– Functions: Contact check, Comparator, BIN measurement (classification), Panel loading/saving, Memory function, Equivalent circuit analysis, Correlation compensation
– Interfaces: EXT I/O (Handler), USB communication, USB memory, LAN, RS-232C (optional), GP-IB (optional)
– Power supply: 100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 70 VA max.
– Dimensions and mass: Main unit: 215 mm (8.46 in) W × 200 mm (7.87 in) H × 268 mm (10.55 in) D, 6.5 kg (229.3 oz)
Test head: 61 mm (2.40 in) W × 55 mm (2.17 in) H × 24 mm (0.94 in) D, 175 g (6.2 oz)
– Accessories: Test head ×1, Connection cable ×1, Instruction manual ×1, LCR application disc (Communications user manual) ×1, Power cord ×1
Introduction Hioki IM7580A-1 Impedance Analyzer
Hioki LCR Meters and Impedance Analyzers range from 1mHz to 3GHz devices to suit a wide range of applications in the testing of electronic components. The IM7580A (IM7580A-1) impedance analyzer offers a top measurement time of 0.5ms over a 1MHz to 300MHz frequency, and both LCR and Analyzer Modes meet applications for both high volume production inspections and research and development.
LCR Measurement Using the SMD Test Fixture IM9201
The IM7580 series encompasses five models covering measurement frequencies of 1 MHz to 3 GHz. Used in combination with the Test Fixture IM9201, which can accommodate six SMD sizes, IM7580 series instruments allow you to measure specimens easily and reliably.
A comparator function lets you check whether measured values fall within a user-defined judgment range. This functionality is ideal for use in generating PASS/FAIL judgments for specimens.
Contact check function
The instruments’ contact check function lets you check the contact between the specimen and measurement terminals to detect faulty contact or verify good contact.
Features Hioki IM7580A-1
– 1 MHz to 300 MHz testing source frequency
– Fastest test speed of 0.5 msec
– ±0.72% rdg. basic accuracy
– Half-rack size body and palm-sized test head
– Comprehensive contact check (via DCR testing, Hi-Z reject, or waveform judgment)
– Make frequency sweeps, level sweeps, and time interval measurements in Analyzer Mode
Established in 1935, HIOKI E.E. CORPORATION (TSE: 6866) has grown to become a world leader in providing consistent delivery of test and measuring instruments through advanced design, manufacturing, and sales and services. Hioki test tools are trusted for their safety, reliability, and quality by electrical professionals for use in rigorous environments around the world. Hioki products apply the latest and most advanced technologies to ensure the highest accuracy and safety.