SPECIFICATIONS MITUTOYO 500-181-30 DIGIMATIC CALIPER
Introduction Mitutoyo 500-181-30 Digimatic Caliper
The Mitutoyo ABSOLUTE Digimatic caliper is the next generation of electronic calipers. This caliper delivers highly accurate, four-way measurement capabilities with wide measurement ranges available (up to 1000mm/40”). Mitutoyo 500-181-30 Digimatic Caliper keeps track of its origin point once set. Whenever turned on, the large LCD screen displays the actual slider position ready to start measurement. This digimatic caliper is easy to use and no need to wipe clean. The ABSOLUTE system scale provides error-free, high-speed measurement with SPC data output. This caliper is supplied in a fitted wooden case.
The ZERO/ABS button allows the display to be Zero-Set at any slider position along the scale for comparison measurements. This button will also allow return to the absolute (ABS) mode and display of the true position from the origin (usually jaws closed point).
Features Mitutoyo 500-181-30 Digimatic Caliper
- Large and clear LCD readout.
- The ZERO/ABS key allows the display to be Zero-Set at any slider position along the scale for incremental comparison measurements.
- This switch will also allow return to the absolute (ABS) coordinate and display of the true position from the origin point (usually jaws-closed point).
- Data Hold Unit (959143) is optional.
- Carbide-tipped jaw type calipers are also available.
- With thumb roller.
- Supplied in fitted plastic case.
- AOS (Advanced Onsite Sensor) induction type encoder used in top-of-the-line ABS coolant-proof calipers
- ABS (ABSOLUTE) scale requires no origin setting after power-on and has no limit to response speed.
- Character height: 9 mm (150 and 200 mm), 11 mm (300 mm)
- The slider provides smooth, stable and comfortable operation.
Mitutoyo was founded by Japanese Yehan Numata in 1934. Mitutoyo now offer a full line of more than 5,500 metrology tools, instruments and equipment to provide customers every metrology solution from one company. Mitutoyo provides measurement solutions for the Aerospace, Automotive, Defense, Electronics, Energy, General Manufacturing, Medical, Plastics and Rubber industries