SPECIFICATIONS HIOKI IM3590 CHEMICAL IMPEDANCE ANALYZER
Introduction Hioki IM3590 Chemical Impedance Analyzers
Hioki LCR Meters and Impedance Analyzers range from 1mHz to 3GHz devices to suit a wide range of applications in the testing of electronic components.
The IM3590 impedance analyzer is an advanced component tester especially suited to electrochemical impedance measurements and includes a variety of graphing functions that are needed for battery and chemical material testing.
The Hioki IM3590 can generate Cole-Cole plots and perform equivalent circuit analysis
In addition to measuring electrochemical components and materials, batteries, and electrical double-layer capacitors. The Hioki IM3590 can generate Cole-Cole plots and perform equivalent circuit analysis. Key applications: Analyze the internal phenomena in batteries, for example charge transfer resistivity at the electrode/electrolyte interface and the mass transfer process in electrolytes
The Hioki IM3590 can measure a battery’s internal resistance in the no-load state
The Hioki IM3590 can measure a battery’s internal resistance in the no-load state by automatically measuring the battery voltage and generating the same DC voltage.
• Measurement range: 10 mΩ to 10 Ω
• Battery voltage: 5 V or less
The Hioki IM3590 makes it easy to ascertain characteristics of electronic components with frequency sweep measurement
The Hioki IM3590 makes it easy to ascertain characteristics of electronic components with frequency sweep measurement (through up to 801 points), frequency characteristic measurement, and Cole-Cole plot display functionality. The impedance analyzer can also sweep through multiple signal levels (voltage and current) and DC bias voltages.
– Broad 1 mHz to 200 kHz signal source range supports measurements of ion behavior and solution resistance
– Continuous measuring and high-speed testing of LCR and sweep measurements with a single instrument
– Measure internal impedance of batteries with no load
– Perform high-speed sweep measurements in as little as 2 ms
– Basic accuracy of ±0.05% is ideal for applications from component testing to R&D
– Measure LCR impedance for Cole-Cole plots and equivalent-circuit analyses of electro-chemical components and materials
Established in 1935, HIOKI E.E. CORPORATION (TSE: 6866) has grown to become a world leader in providing consistent delivery of test and measuring instruments through advanced design, manufacturing, and sales and services. Hioki test tools are trusted for their safety, reliability and quality by electrical professionals for use in rigorous environments around the world. Hioki products apply the latest and most advanced technologies to ensure the highest accuracy and safety.